Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your perfect trip

EADG

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2006
Have you ever had "the Perfect trip"? What substance did you use? What was the dose? Did you combine it with something?

I'd like to read some "Perfect trip" reports or something :)
'cause I'm a newbie psychonaut and I've never even had a trip, except with yopo seeds. But I'm sure that mushrooms will do the trick.

hope you got the idea :)

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Perfect trips:

(I'm not going to write complete reports on those ;) )

1) Second time acid, alone

-Resolved my coke addiction

2)

3rd time mushrooms, two times before just low smartshop portions, this time all alone, heroic dose (75 grams fresh).

-Experienced myself from 'someone else' perspective, this integrated in my life nicely and made me stop 'asking myself what others think of me'.

3) Mushrooms, 12 years after my last trip. Heroic dose about 100 grams fresh homegrown, tea extraction.

- Panicked for about 10 minutes then followed a voice that told me to 'just watch my thoughts'. When I did that, I was given a grand tour into the evolution of life, consciousness of animals. Very warm and healing trip. Will never forget it.

4) Miushrooms average dose (50grams fresh home grown together with my girlfriend, her first trip).

- Deepening of our relation, the entire world became an illusion for both of us. We shared feelings, thoughts, vision, the BEST time I ever had on mushrooms. very warm. healing. Resolved some personal distrust issues I gathered from past relationships.

HC

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
3rd time mushrooms, average dose; outside in the fields with a friend, felt nature for the first time since childhood. Everything was beautiful. I understood the grass was growing, why the little flies fly the way they do, simple things.. Watching the sky, trees, flowers and cows (!) in slow motion on high resolution without fear but admiration. Like a perfect childhood memory.
I bought a bird after that, it flies around in my room. You have to understand i was never a animal friend. Nowadays i look at bugging insects and admire them. Take care :D

G

Invité
My best trips were deffinately on acid and dmt.
These are the 2 psychedelics I like the most.
Especially the acid that makes you feel you are one with everything (you do need a very nice environment, but it's really worth wile)

I've had a hug/kiss from Gaia when I smoked DMT, that was one of my most powerfull and perfect trips.
It made me aware of the consciousness of the planet and mother nature.

I don't think there is such a thing as a perfect trip, but I had some really amazing trips...

Valalaladar

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
My best trip was a combo with LSD and speed. I did this while rollerskating in the basement of a grain silo, where there was a party for us skaters going on. Nice house music with a good rpm for skating. Dancing and doing tricks at high speed while avoiding the pilars. The space was filled with them. I also had a new set of wheels, so i was going faster, feeling more cool air flowing around my body.

The speed makes the tricks fluently and I could do them endless and I had LSD to trip on my skating. And I never get tired. Thats so cool. LSD slowed the time down, while doing a trick. When time stops, my thoughts went philosophical. The philosophical degree went higher and higher, until I experienced God. I melted and I was one. Still dancing at the line of gravity.

Not everything was perfect at that trip. I didnt bring my shoes with me. At the end of the party, i was forced to go home, but it was raining. I fucked up the new bearings in just one day. As a student, I didnt had much money, so I felt bad. Still under influence of LSD, I felt really bad. And I hate rain.

But it was really worth it.... and the feeling I experienced? priceless.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I don't think "the Perfect Trip" exists. Each good trip is adapted to your current state of mind and your current state of health. In that sense, every trip that is done in a serious manner (as in: not taking it on a party, without thinking about it), will be the perfect trip for you at that moment.

My best trips were on ayahuasca and of course shrooms (in varying doses).

Ayahuasca report:
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=87&Itemid=31&lang=en

Mushroom reports:
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90&Itemid=31&lang=en
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=137&Itemid=31&lang=en

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
My 2nd time with shrooms was 2 grams dry. I was with my friend in the woods, it was a nice warm autumn day and everything went great. The trip itself was very mellow and colourful. We walked over 10 kilometers, just marveling the nature. I wouldn't call it "the perfect trip" but that day holds special value in my mind.

G

Invité
Yeah man, If there were anything like a perfect trip it would be in nature ;)

tWizTA

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2006
this weekend i had my "perfect trip"... about 2.5 grams of homegrown dried cubensis in tea.. i drunk the tea and ate the rest of them.. at home together with my girlfriend. she's a good tripsitter.. i switched off my mobile phone to make sure no one unexpected could interrupt us..

it started about 15min after the two cups.. the usual shroom trip starting, lights got warmer and everything began to wave and vibrate.. we watched a movie and we had a good setup. candlelight and some nice colored lights.. very chilli..
about 20 or 30mins ago my body began to feel like winded in cotton wool.. was a very warm and lovely feeling. at this time i really loved to strech my legs and arms. it felt like an "orgasm".. then my optic bacame really strange.. it was hard to follow the movie and to concentrate on the game we played while watching..
on everything i looked at i saw some geometrical constructions on it.. the walls the tv screen and even the game in front of my face became to something very interesting and i couldn't stop watching the move of every singel structure. (every singel cigarette tasted so nice..:))
the optics became very strong and i had to laught and smile the whole trip.. my girlfriend gave me the right feeling and i enjoyed the whole trip till the end. we stayed awake till dawn and about 6h after taking them it bagan to slow down. "welcome back" i thought..
i was able to control everythink, ok sometimes it was hard to walk around and i had problems to discribe what i see if my girlfriend was asking..

but all in all very nice trip i think i'll never forget it..

superzware

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2005
i think every trip is perfect if you use the effects to bring yourself to a new state of mind... I learn from every trip and that makes it perfect

if i think of the ingestion of morning glory seeds i think bah thinkin of it could make me puke right now

but what i learned from te trip was very special

perfect

G

Invité
I hope my perfect trip is gonna come in 2 weeks when I will drink the tea made from 120 grams of mushrooms :mrgreen: :roll:

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
My best trip, without the smallest doubt, was my trip on a combination of LSD & mescaline.

1 microdot with 150mcg LSD, 400mg of a very powerful peruvian torch extract.

I was in a difficult phase of my life with my girlfriend. When I started the trip I knew I was going to resolve my internal fears and my problems. The trip started off quite anxious, it went away when I hit the plateau. I was laying on my couch and a giant being full of enery flew down beside me, we didn't talk, but he was telephatic with me, though I couldn't talk back. I believe to this day it was my innerself, outside my body, telling me what I was doing wrong.

The trip lasted about 13 hours. Best 13 hours of my life. :)

I'll write a full report and post it to experiences soon.

Richy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Oct 2006
My best lsd trip was about 15 years ago when I went down a tunel,then into an infinite emtiness,seen a light,joined up with it and it was pure bliss-it felt like my whole body was ejaculating.

The best mushy trip I had was with 250 mushies and a bottle of amyl nitrate,but I have also had plenty of good mushy trips with about 150 mushies and a bottle of amyl nitrate.Beleive me,that suff-amyl nitrate,isn't called "Rush" for nothing!

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
250 grams of shrooms.

That's 100% for sure ego loss. Wouldn't want that.

Richy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Oct 2006
About 100 liberty caps is sufficient,Dexavier.

Round my parts,taking 100 to 300 mushrooms is almost a rite of teen passage,and is not seen as unusual.I could get literally dozens of people to testify to this,but they're not interested in computers,and more interested in heroin these days.But they will all say the same thing,that you HAVE to take 100+ mushrooms to feel the euphoria properly.In fact,they'd all say,"You're SUPPOSED to take at least 100 mushrooms."That amount is not unusual.If you like tripping with 50 mushrooms,chances are that you will LOVE the effect 150 mushrooms-the effect has to be seen to be believed.

Anyway,any less than 100 mushrooms just doesn't feel enough.You have to stare too hard to hallucinate,instead of just seeing the hallucinations flying all around you.Anything less than 100 isn't a proper trip.You're missing the real potential of mushrooms,which is a shame.(Actually,the first time I took mushrooms,I only took 60,and it was good,and I didn't imagine myself taking 200/300 mushrooms,but it wasn't long before I did,and boy,did I LOVE it.BUT,it wasn't until I discovered the effects of amyl nitrate that I seen the true midblowing ,supernatural like nature and potential of mushies!!!)

And the ego-loss that I experienced was ecstatic.That is not to say that I haven't experienced the other side of the coin tho',where I had ego-loss,and it seemed like another entity-a living entity,took the place of my ego,and it was pure terror.