Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your favorite tripping music?

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
What do you guys like to listen to when you are tripping?

I usually jam to Acid Mothers Temple, Dead Meadow, Electric Wizard, 35007, or something similar.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I love to listen to Pink Floyd, my all time favourite.

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
I once listened to some traditional Chinese music. That really took me to Chinese atmospheres... was great!

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
if any of u guys listen to heavy music at all, you should definitly check out Ufomammut and Morkobot. its some of the wildest heavy psychadellic music ever

G

Invité
Ambient!

(isn't this the 5th topic in a few months about this subject???)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Sphongle for more of a deepish feeling
Infected mushrooms, 1200 mics, and other rave/tecno type stuff for more of a party/fast pace feeling.

find Infected mushrooms - Cities of the Future [omg awsome song]

or you can buy or download the programs Frooty Loops or Cakewalk and learn to make you own music. I love listing to some of my own songs that ive made, it just seems to take me to another world.

Oh and some of The Orb's songs are super good music to listen to or have as background music...

:rolleyes:

G

Invité
BTW: Shouldn't this thread be in the Lounge or Art & Philosophy? (where there is already one) I don't see wat music has to do with synthetic drugs (except for the fact you can listen to it while on synthetics)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Cities of the future is quite a linear song. But definitely has a nice character to fall into constantely. Although I'm not fond of Goa while tripping. It somehow pushes me into dark sides as well.

Goa is fun on cafeine and pot.

I prefer progressive myself. Which is dreamy trance. Sea, clouds & the sky, subtile wind and tenderness are the words to sum up how it flows in me while listening to it on a trip.

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
Mostly IDM, the kind of music you don't need to be high to trip with it...
I agree with you space-is-the place there are too many topics on that subject.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hendrix , the kinks , the beatles and psytrance .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
didnt have the chance to try it yet, but Entheogenic must sound pretty good while tripping

dangoo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
Pink Floyd is the Best.... 8)

some of aphex twin, amon tobin, square pusher, future sound of london, boards of canada........ ... ... .. . .

IDM, ambient, nature sounds, indian chanting...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I once listened to hendrix playing "wild thing" over and over again for a whole LSD trip .

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
Cities of the future is quite a linear song. But definitely has a nice character to fall into constantely. Although I'm not fond of Goa while tripping. It somehow pushes me into dark sides as well.

Goa is fun on cafeine and pot.

I prefer progressive myself. Which is dreamy trance. Sea, clouds & the sky, subtile wind and tenderness are the words to sum up how it flows in me while listening to it on a trip.

Ya theres i couple thats a song i would listen to on MDMA not LSD, i just had to throw that in because i just downloaded it and i loved it...

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
I once listened to hendrix playing "wild thing" over and over again for a whole LSD trip .

The whole trip... christ lol howd that go?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It was for about 6 hours and then i went for a walk . I like trance , psytrance , hardtrance and progresivetrance . I dont like goa = tourist kiddypop trance in my opinion .

P

PsyNad

Invité
i have to agree that pink floyd is the best.
and im a huge fan of infected mushroom and 'becoming insane' is my all time fav!! you can literally go insane on it man. heh. try listening to it...