Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your creative work

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
"Echoes" 24" x 30"

echoes.jpg

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
getting better and better hein :D
Great work!

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I love this one moldyb, fantastic work!

I myself have been doing a small amount of drawing, although none of the works are complete. Ill post them when they are of course :)

I am getting back into painting miniatures tho,
Ill post a pic of a forgeworld avatar (if anyone plays Warhammer 40k)
once he’s painted.

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
^thanks for the comments, I'm glad you like it. Here's "My Room".

mr1.jpg

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Here's a new DJ-Set by me, a Dark psytrance mix (with a bit of full-on) :)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2e53c8/
it becomes interesting at around 25:00 ;)

tryptonaut a dit:
The trees on the rock are pretty cool, but *smartass mode on* the lighting and "look" is quite a bit different from the background, so it looks a bit like the trees on the rock are standing in front of a photo-wallpaper. I know it's very tricky to match lighting (I tried a few times to match blue-box lighting to a keyed background and found that it seems pretty much impossible sometimes...). With the look I mean the foreground looks more digital, while the background has kind of an old film look, slight differences in grain and color. *smartass mode off*
I don't mean to be rude, just I'm a lighting fanatic and spend whole days trying to figure out lighting concepts - so I just had to say that :)
hey, what idiot would I be if I took this negatively? ^^
thank you for your criticism :)
I attached a new version

yeah I know what you mean. the lighting is very tricky sometimes. I think I'll make all the pics I'm mashing together specially for the purpose of mashing them together.

do you do manipulations too? mind posting some? ^^ would be interesting

VerusDeus a dit:
Owh and btw I uploaded some more of my music, still very curious what you guys think of that. www.putfile.com/nto-phonik
I like dizzeeflip, but I wouldn't let the vocals run throughout the track, maybe somewhere a pause with a drumroll or something, to build up the tension :) and harder (and faster^^) drums would be nice, but that's a matter of taste
the chills is very very nice. nice melody + synths
ambrosia is a bit flat, there is no bass at all
psilosomatic didn't work :(

here are some new/old pics by me :)

bambamyw2.jpg

and a new version of that wonderland I posted ;)
attervw6.jpg

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
misery, I used odon as a desktop background. If you mind be sure to tell me so I can remove it ASAP :)

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
misery a dit:
that's no problem at all :)
great! I usually turn on my pc in the morning to check if any uni stuff or w/e changes and this bg makes me smile now, so I bet it'll help me charge up for the day! :)

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
this one's a little different but I like how it came out. "Machine"

nice pics misery!

ma1.jpg

G

Invité
Odon :heart:

The other pics I like as well (except for the lost trees on a rock)
Only I think the pictures would be nicer without the borderline, it looks kinda cheap...
But just my 2 cents :roll:

Keep em comming guys!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Only I think the pictures would be nicer without the borderline, it looks kinda cheap...
But just my 2 cents :roll:
does it? hm, I tend to like those borders, but I'll think about trying something different ;)
thank you for the criticism :) always nice to get some

G

Invité
Btw, what I liked about the previous version of the lost trees on the rock was the soapbubble/oilyfluid as a layer, it didn't really work well with that particular picture, but could be nice :D
(I love bubble art :mrgreen:)

Now I get what I don't like about the borders, to me say: Buy this picture on istock or some photostock website or at the Ikea in a frame.
If the borders were nice that would be different.
Just my personal pref...

I think you make far more beautiful pictures then I make :mrgreen:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Misery wrote: like dizzeeflip, but I wouldn't let the vocals run throughout the track, maybe somewhere a pause with a drumroll or something, to build up the tension and harder (and faster^^) drums would be nice, but that's a matter of taste
the chills is very very nice. nice melody + synths
ambrosia is a bit flat, there is no bass at all
psilosomatic didn't work

Thanks for the comments man!

Dizzeeflip actually is just an assignment I had to do for my Composition lessons, the idea was that we made a track to fit dizzee rascal's(?) acapella, so that's why the vocals keep going the whole track.

Ambrosia might be a bit flat indeed, maybe try listening to it with headphones, i'll see if I can pump up the bass a bit.

Did you also try alien voices? I myself like that one best.

Like your pictures by the way!

Edit: It took ages untill the set was finally finished downloading, and finally I'm listening to it. I'm at about 2mins. and I can already say that it's fucking great psytrance man! If you ever play live at a party or sumthin' let me know!

And at moldyb: I really love every single painting you posted man! You have a unique style, and it's utterly trippy :prayer:

www.putfile.com/nto-phonik

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
Hi

I had not drawn without drugs since a long time. Here are my works since I start my drug-pause (december 17th 07)

January
IMG_8468.JPG

February
IMG_8682.JPG

March
080308.JPG

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
here's an experiment I just did on a big canvas, . . well, for me it's big - 24" x 30". "The Space Between the Sea and Sky"

lb.jpg

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
yourownworld your drawings are really nice, but my opinion remains. I think you should press the coal more in some parts of your drawings.
It would make more forms out of them. They look much the same. Though, I really like them. Try to do that, I think the results will be even more great!

Moldyb, as you already know, your paintings are great! Getting better and better! Hope to see more of your paintings soon!

I finally could get my camera. (incompleto4 is unfinished)

Love

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
random your drawings are insane! :prayer:

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
BrainEater a dit:
random your drawings are insane! :prayer:

they're UNsane :rolleyes: :lol:

Friend got me a bit into the graffity art lately, some sketches (bad quality cam :P):
img0060xe5.jpg

img0061lb8.jpg

last one is pretty old, anyway, if you see mush somewhere, thats me :P

grttz

G

Invité
random, i'm the number one fan of your drawings! i truly love them!

here's a volume pedal i made for my bass guitar (although it can work with anything, musical instruments, even hi-fi's and TV's, if you can know how to electronically connect things). it is made from a wooden board that came with some sheep cheese (hence the sheep drawings). it works great and it's sound is really transparent and clean, just like it must - it doesn't suck any tone, due to the simplicity of the circuit. it was built on my knee, with almost any powertools (besides the drill) and no workplace, basically on the floor. i hope you enjoy it as i enjoyed building it! had a lot of fun!