Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your creative work

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
people it's amazing)))) awesome

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
amt%2013%20sept%2007.jpg

my last work on alpha-methyltryptamine (oh my buddha what a good substance!), also the last I made at 18 years old, since 14th I'm 19 :D

(I always try to consider your comments when I make an new shit)

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i always draw on my walls :)

not that impressive but nice to have as a wall :D

edit: attachment failed, will try again later

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
Meduze, I got the same idea a year ago but my mother didn't agree ^^
but now I have my own room where I can draw, ... so I'll start drawing on the walls :P (I guess It would be amazing to have a trip in a room where all the walls are full of psychedelic drawings :P)

That's even better when you know mushrooms/lsd gives you something like dionysos' mind that make you able to "join" different drawings in harmony ;)

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
can't you see the way I'm your friend
can't you hear the song I'd like to send you
can't you feel my hand that's always on your shoulder
I want you to hold on this feeling
I want you to take my call
Hello I'm your best friend
Hello I will never say I love you
Hello I'm with you everyday
I'll mary you in the year twenty-five twenty-five
call me when you need
I'm waiting with you
I'm always waiting
find me somebody to love, find me somebody to love
let's sing the good old songs, he who wrote it won't damn us

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'd love to give you critics and so on, but words aren't my thing, that's for sure :oops:

soo, and now please imagine that I just posted a really trippy and cool fractal. because I was going to, but apophysis crashed, taking all parameters with it into the computer-void -.-
AAAAHHH!
I'm so fucking pissed I can't tell you that with words. If I continue like that my hand will break -.- (I do like hitting the table when I'm angry).

maaaaaaan I was in love with that fractal :cry: :cry: :cry:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
here I am again, my hand didn't break :lol:, and I made a new one. It looks different, but I like it nonetheless (though the other one was cooler -.-)

I call it, guess what, Third Eye Opening

If you click the picture you will come to a bigger version of that one

This is a detail of the middle, the third eye as I meant it to be :)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
you got anymore off that stuff bro?

G

Invité
Sick ass!

Apophysis is really cool!
Takes a long time to work some skills though...

I never use a screensaver, but I love to watch Electric Sheep ;)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I can't compete with Misery's fine photos, but I was just checking out my new camera (a little Powershot 640).
It was taken out of my window on a mini-tripod in 15 seconds (I mean the shutter was open for 15 seconds). I switched on a halogen lamp inside my room (bounced on wall and ceiling) for about a second to light the cactus. No photoshop, no post-work at all except cropping.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Here is my series called "hands" - no really I was just checking out the capabilities of the camera and in need for a moving model I used my own hand LOL.
However they turned out pretty trippy, so I think of them as accidental works of art ;)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
and one more trippy accident:

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Awesome pics trypto I want a trippy church out my window :( Love the fractal misery been thinking of trying my hand at one.

I had a bad salvia trip last night and wrote something short about it this morning. Hope you enjoy.

Code:
Welcome to the Change

Welcome back she said with spines in her eyes
We've been hoping you'd return
Familiar are we. We are now. We can be.
Every passing moment. Our plane of terror. Forever.

Forget your little world there is no going back
We are the twins of enlightened men.

G

Invité
I've also got the 640!

Nice camera, sometimes hard to make sharp images though, but with a tripod it's an awesome camera :D

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The 640 is really bad in low light - however I wanted a relatively small and inexpensive cam - I plan on getting an eos400 somewhere in the future (but I'm already at the point where I really want the eos...)

Well, here's another one I took on the way home today. This sight is so impressive at night, it's a visual trip of its own! This time my equipment was just the camera and a balustrade, not even a tripod (however the framing is pretty nice, almost like the balustrade was built for photographers - which I don't believe as it's a few hundred years old...)
I should've panned a little more to the right I guess, just a few milimeters, damn - but it's good enough to show because the motif is so impressive.

G

Invité
tryptonaut a dit:
The 640 is really bad in low light - however I wanted a relatively small and inexpensive cam

Haha, yeah that's also why I bought it :)

But man, must be beautiful there down south :D