Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

You mother fuckers!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
This is a post to both YOU and to ME.

You ever get that feeling that you want to do something, but you come up with any excuse not to? "Ah shit, I have to pay for a bus ride."
"Damn, it's just too hot/cold out."
"I'd go if he/she went."
"I just don't know if I'll find/get to/feel the right place."
"I've gotta check my emails and or the psychonaut.com forum."

Get the fuck out of here. go do exactly what you want to do. Now. Go! NOW!

I'm going to go paint tomorrow. I have an exam tomorrow... that doesn't count :D

Doing every idea that pops into your head that you want to do, your goals - that is why you are alive.

Plant a plant.
Build a green house.
Come up with an energy plan.
Build/Buy a bike.
Travel. Literally, now.
Go to school.
Paint. Graffiti.
Write.
Draw.
Party.
Sex.
Friends.
Frisbee.

GO DO IT. THAT is MY LIST, you can't have it.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Absolutely man, it's because something is missing here in tha west. We have so many programs running, telling us to work and make money, go buy stuff, we have obligations that are cultural, personal, religious, whatever. There's so much goddamn clutter that we forget how to, or forget to live. And you get stuck in a feedback loop sometimes, come up with excuses not live life fully.

I've made lists like this before and usually get some of the items done, which is good. I love that feeling, the one that motivated you to make this post. You wake up, something jives you and you're ready to live, it's like you can breathe again!

Sooner or later though, it's in my nature to slip back. But that's fine because when the feeling, the situation of 'empty' gets bad enough, I'll step back up to life and live proper :mrgreen:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I took a day off work today so I could camp at the lake with a lot of friends, - fuck every single cent I didn't make because of that :finga: once work is over in two weeks or so I'll go hiking for at least a week :D

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
:heart: Great post, IJC! :heart:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
:'D

1.im going to smoke a cig outside naked.
dead ass. xD

2.make a list of todos :mrgreen:

3. compliment your bitch ass for being so fucking cool!!! :lol:

bro your fucking great ijc! cant wait to move back to the US and meetup again, that little meeting could have been much more interesting :/

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
good good good good good.

I'm bipolar, not in mood but in energy. I'm either on the couch all day, or I'm screaming jumping off a bridge. I try to chill inbetween but that's unstable :rolleyes: . So, that is to say, I can be very boring, but I will knock you off your ass if I see fit (via verbal intensity)