Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

writing and entheogens

Leafseer

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2009
Hello

I wonder if anyone can help me out here with maybe a strange thing to ask i have no idea. But is there a plant that would help with writing, a guess a muse would be the right word to use..

Off the top of my head Blue Lotus but dont know as never taken it.

anyone know anything that would help me in my quest?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I find Marijuana helps at least with the creative part. You must go back and edit it sober. I also enjoy writing coming off a strong mushroom experience.

peace & love

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Coming off mushrooms, writing is a beautiful thing.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Opium! or kratom, loads of writers painters poets and musicians used opium for creativity. kratom might be more suitable because it makes you less lazy (and its legal almost everywhere and thats a plus I guess)

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
Alcohol helps me to 'just write'. Marijuana is interesting too, but it gets a bit hard when at the end of a sentence you don't remember how you started it ;) (the answer is in the dose)

Basho

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
user_1919 a dit:
I find Marijuana helps at least with the creative part. You must go back and edit it sober. I also enjoy writing coming off a strong mushroom experience.

peace & love

+1

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Creativity resides within oneself definite, it should be traced first. Entheogens of course do accelerate this. To draw or write the inner notes and tones more precisely later on, THC, opium or cafeine will do a good job.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Leafseer a dit:
I wonder if anyone can help me out here with maybe a strange thing to ask i have no idea. But is there a plant that would help with writing, a guess a muse would be the right word to use..
What type of writing?
And why do you want to write?

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Nefesh a dit:
I'd like to see some more plants here :lol:

um....Relevance?

As for writing, DEFINITELY Marijuana. Though remember what Lol*fan said, it's all about the dose!

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
Coming off mushrooms, writing is a beautiful thing.

When I wrote on my 5.5g shroom strip I couldn't write even 2% of what I wanted to and ended up writing mostly the most useless parts. But I had a lot of fun.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
depends on what do you want to write.
Every psychedelic is enlarging your horizon I guess, but only you know in what direction you want your writing and thought to go

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
arimane a dit:
depends on what do you want to write.
Every psychedelic is enlarging your horizon I guess, but only you know in what direction you want your writing and thought to go

+1

for me low doses of cannabis help me connect my thoughts, but i'm pathologically impaired at writing and expressing myself....as often happens many on the forum already know :roll: :lol: