Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Would mushrooms be worth growing?

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Lately the DEA has been crackin down in my area so I haven't really got to trip that much. I do not plan on selling as I believe psychedelics are not something to be used as a method to make money. I don't know too much about growing them outside of sanitation/materials etc. and do you think it would be worth growing them on my own for my own supply? I'm just not sure because it takes about 3 weeks to grow and I would want to make a lot being it takes that long to grow... idk what do you guys think?

Lalocomotiva

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Sept 2011
I think that it would be REALLY worth .
Without great or professionals devices, you could grow a large amount of delicious mushrooms for yourself and your closest friends, or a very little to sell, and it is in accord to what you believe.
I also think that selling mushrooms is like selling your children, you just couldnt :)

According to my opinion it could be a great experience, growing and then using them, definitively worth it. (sorry for my english)

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Lalocomotiva a dit:
I think that it would be REALLY worth .
Without great or professionals devices, you could grow a large amount of delicious mushrooms for yourself and your closest friends, or a very little to sell, and it is in accord to what you believe.
I also think that selling mushrooms is like selling your children, you just couldnt :)

According to my opinion it could be a great experience, growing and then using them, definitively worth it. (sorry for my english)

Your english was fine :p I guess I'll start. I'll have to order some spores and make my own mulch. Fruiting stage my take the longest haha

ChrisGayle

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
Yeah i think that is really a great idea..growing mushrooms need not very much hardwork but a regularity. You should daily spend a little quality time with them and you can grow a successful stock of mushrooms..so i guess go with it and you will succeed.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I dont find that they need lot of attention,any other psychedelic (except DMT) need a LOT more, just be as clean as possible (tools,area,you...)and keep an eye for contamination.
Have fun and good crops !:finger:

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
gopener a dit:
I dont find that they need lot of attention,any other psychedelic (except DMT) need a LOT more, just be as clean as possible (tools,area,you...)and keep an eye for contamination.
Have fun and good crops !:finger:
SOOOO true! DMT is so harsh and the more yellow/orange the worse! I smoked pretty orange stuff once and it tasted like sour grass mixed with butane or something (puke)

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Yeah, DMT without purification and not dried properly is VERY harsh and pretty light!

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Updated: ordered some spores from sporeworks and bought some vermiculite. Wish me luck!

G

Gmushroom

Invité
Obviously yes , Growing mushrooms is a labor of love for many people, as it can take some time to really perfect the skills necessary to grow plump and tasty mushrooms.

legendary

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juil 2013
what strains did you buy? tip: lysol the hell out of the room and area you will be growing and when you innoculate, use the hot-air-rising/oven method. The contamination will be under 25%. Using glassware is best for a beginner, work up to substrates because you will be able to get more flushes. The first phase will need a heat pad of some sort, good filtered air pump and low humidity but a warm dark area, above 85* under the jars. Fruiting phase will need high humidity, above 80* and alot of light, preferably sunlight and a tall, clear storage location. they will grow in the direction of the light. Each strain is different and some are harder to grow than others. I've heard... Peruvian and Brazilian are great starters and take under 1 month to colonize and are very fruitful. Golden teacher, B+ and other US based ones are harder and more susceptible to contamination.
good luck!