Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Word Association Game

PeterPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2014
i love to play this game, but it seems like the thread is off for a long time now, but here goes nothing!

PeterPete

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2014
Inscrit
7 Août 2015
Hi,
I aù terribly sorry to post here in this thread but I have a rather unpleasant confrontation With a French mod in French section. No is there any preformulated Way to troubleshoot souch conflict scenarios as I have been permanently banned and that for no reason Whatsoever apart a personal difference With the mod in question? Ho do I go about this? I made friends doWn there and I also did post some sensitive personal information that ould not have bothered me had I not been locked out of account. Is there anyWay to be redelivered judgment on a permanent ban espeically hen it is apparent that the ban in question bore of mutual despise? please an anglophone mod help me unlock this situation since I really enjoy being a part of it and do not really feel been justly served maybe to my oWn fault. Someone help me pls

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
trankilooo