Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Will Acid Help??

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Hi guys. I have been a pothead for the past 5 years, but still somehow i managed to do my graduation pretty decently. I've finally decided to wake up and get a hold over my life and be functional. I want to leave my past aside and start off fresh. I want to smoke less pot and get into a good routine. Will a really strong acid trip help me start off fresh at this point in life??

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I think it may help with motivation if the intention is pure and true :)

Practice discipline and focus hard on that which you plan to achieve, Aim high and accept nothing less then that which is acceptable but do not be disappointed if your first attempt fails. Merely take a step back and think of another approach :)

There is another thread about stopping the abuse currently active on the forum, It may be worth a look to you?
Stopping the abuse - post-41026.html?f=16

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah, it will. May be hard to take in how much you have to change, maybe it will be like waking up to a beautiful morning, can't say - but it will be positive in the end.

Acid isn't a cure, it's just a tool though.

ArthBH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2010
Don't expect acid to change you. As with any pyschedelic, trying to force it to do something, or relying on it to change you, will usually result in disappointment, or even a bad trip. The key is to relax and consider it fun. Try to take your mind off the objective and just let it take you wherever it feels it should, as if you were riding a raft. If this results in going into bad waters, then of course, you must take control, but in the end all you can do is ride it out. In the words of Hunter S. Thompson, you can never turn your back on a drug. You can't tell acid what to do, you can only ask it, or even better, hold its hand as it runs along the paths of your mind...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
don't deify drugs. any of them. "waking up and getting a hold of your life" is what will make you more functional. don't go into any trip expecting something specific, like that, or the drug is very liable to knock you onto your ass.

you never get what you already expect from a trip. if you did, then what would be the point in tripping?? tripping 10 times out of 10 was a learning experience for me; if that is what you desire, then i say go for it.

remember, you don't have to admit it to any of us though, if your heads not in the right, (if your intentions not pure) it won't make a lick of difference...

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
It might help. Trips have more than once made me realize that I have to change things in my life, and when I had some San Pedro a few weeks ago it happened again. I realized I should not always apply the lowest standards when it comes to stuff like cleaning the house and such. Sounds stupid maybe, but ever since then, when I want to put that dirty plate in the sink and not wash it, I remember that trip and how disgusted I felt by my lazyness - then I grab the sponge and clean it up and feel better.
Just a small thing, but it's the small things that will make you a better person! :)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
haha I get that trip alot - "Jesus, clean your room damnit!"