Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

wild lettuce

daneman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Sept 2004
i've got some wild lettuce here. does anyone know a good way to use it? i made tea twice from it but i didn't feel anything.

daneman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Sept 2004
i also tried to make the extract from it. i let it soak in water for a night and then boiled it till there was no more water. now i have some kind of brown powder (reminds me of coffee), but the internet says i'm supposed to have some kind of gum. did i do something wrong?

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Why would you put it in water an boil it?
Just put it in your pipe and smoke it.

FYI: Wild lettuce is basically legal black tar opium.

The effects are pretty mild but it does enhance your weed pretty well.

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
daneman: you should have run the liquid through a coffee flter to get the remnents of leafs off, then boil it.. and you should use A LOT of leaf for this, otherwise there is so little that you have to really carefully scrape EVERY single part of the kettle for the gum... but could also work your way, just the fact that it would be nicer to put it into gelatin capsules if it was only the gum. here remember dosage... going to try extracting on a few herbs myself some day in the near future...:)

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
NOOOOO
:iconhead: :iconhead: :iconhead:

Just Rol a joint with some fine weed
and then put some wild letuce in it its like 5 times
better then a ruguler joint with weed

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
jus try it
if you rol a joint and smoke it and then wright down what you feel
and then rol a joint with some fine wiet and WL
you'll see 5 time better :high:

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I geuss it would be relative to how good your weed is... and mine is plenty good on it's own. Anything more is what psychedelics are for... :jester:

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
Hmmm
yeah but its really not the same
I have verry fine wiet
But yeah its ...
I really can"t explain it but its freaking good with
the WL
its like the litle extra its like the sugar in you thee
stuf like that :grin:

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
i love it... 'sugar in your tea' that's beautiful man! priceless! if they were to have some sort of advertisement for mixing WL and MJ that would be an excerpt from one of the testimonials. hell, i'm thinking about trying it myself... and i don't even smoke weed(often)! SOLD!

i think the feeling of enhancement that you are getting is the satisfaction that you get from knowing that you didn't spend hours trying the extraction and come up with nothing (which can be very frustrating). :pint: :crying:

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
yeah or when you buy like allot of herbs and they dont have anny effect lol

wilbertk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Nov 2004
Okay, so now i'm curious,

do you guys have any other good idea's on tobacco replacements in joints or just something nice to add to the bong maybe??

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
You can try Knaster.

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You can put flavored Thai on your weed. Just a little bit sweetens the flavor and make the weed burn slower.

Choclate Thai rocks.

_JO_

Banni
Inscrit
27 Sept 2004
i use to smoke wild lettuce 20x extract it is really potent and efficace the taste makes me remember opium, it is really good accompagnied with weed, and really agreable.
i use to smoke it alone in bed with nice slow music before sleeping.

G

goat

Invité
evenly soak the dried wild lettuce in water for a day or two (freez lettuce in watter ,then thaw before hand). the water shold turn to a dark color. put water on a plate or some sort of pan(nothing metal).place pan in front of a fan in well vented area for a cuple days. when the water is completely evaporated u will come up with a sticky dark green substance at the bottom of the pan.thin is what they call lettuce opium.i find this method to work the best for me, and hopfully it will work for u as well.

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
Okay, so now i'm curious,

do you guys have any other good idea's on tobacco replacements in joints or just something nice to add to the bong maybe??
I use Lobelia inflata (Indian tobacco), gives a bit of an extra euforic feeling to it.
Passionflower can also be nice...

G

goat

Invité
ill smoke earbal tea on ecassion, dependeing on whats in it