Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

WHY?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
so it's why why?? or why what?? or why where?? hmm very confusing...

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Jamapricotica a dit:
There is no 'why', only 'what'.

That kinda says what I proposed: don't ask the question why and from where, focus on how we make it better.

Don't get me wrong, I also find it very fascinating that we are and life is and things are the way they are. Where did it start, and how, and why? And what was before that start? And at that point I'm losing every faith in ever getting an answer, so I just leave it alone as an awesome mystery...

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
If the indivisible crux would emerge, the profundity of the dream just extends across the homogeneous domain since the cession of consciousness implements non-mathematical drafts itself. Being astonished is what keeps our voltageregulator prosperous.

Psychostain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2007
I believe that the ultimate reality is more complex, beutiful, horrifying ashtonishing kind, nurturing, merciless, senseless, loving, crushing vibrant and more alive then we could ever imagine. If one attempts to take it all in at once will die happy or go insane.
We are born to do study and we die to find out.
-"It is the sky afterall"

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
how can there be an ultimate reality in a infinite universe??? or do you want to talk about multiverses then again???

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
BrainEater a dit:
how can there be an ultimate reality in a infinite universe???

because we live in one big huge paradox... duh. everything is itself AND it's "opposite", well somewhat. :shock: :D you can think in circles all day, ever notice? they both make up the same thing. if you asked me: "nature or nurture?" i'd say i think they are one and the same. trichromatic theory and opponent-process theory describe two sides of the same coin. you've got frequency theory, and place theory. string theory, and quantum mechanics. in dreams you have the manifest content and the latent content. sensation and perception. cause and effect nothing is opposite really, only complimentary, especially if you consider time as constant(one constant instance). a world without anything complementary simply would not exist. even the world you live in switches between positive, AND negative, all the time. most fundamentally noted in the form of electricity. dont you see? inescapable

well nothing existes outside YOUR (version of) what you call "ultimate reality", so it isn't AN ultimate reality, or THE ultimate reality that, ITS YOUR ultimate reality, and you had better make into something good cause you're the only one whom it concerns...

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
there are 2 possible answers

either
1. No reason, existence is existentially meaningless

or
2. Because God made it this way for a divine reason

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
only two? what if i were to think we all made ourselves? everything made itself? or what if i think i made myself, as well as you? or what if i dont believe in god, and still find meaning in life? are these not possibilities?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
you've got the ideals right, 1 is negative and 2 is positive, but you should note that nothing truely* fits in any catagory, even though it generally might seem like you either have one or the other. i dont see how you only see two possibilities. elaborate?

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
Kai a dit:
Simple question, huge answer.

I want to know what you guys think the reason that all this shit is here? Why do all these complex things exist? Is there a reason for life? Everything baffles be to the point where I start laughing at how insane this shit is.
Actually I'd take a step back and ask another question. Why would there be a "why"? That is, in asking the question you appear to presume there is an answer, a reason.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Sprax a dit:
Kai a dit:
Simple question, huge answer.

I want to know what you guys think the reason that all this shit is here? Why do all these complex things exist? Is there a reason for life? Everything baffles be to the point where I start laughing at how insane this shit is.
Actually I'd take a step back and ask another question. Why would there be a "why"? That is, in asking the question you appear to presume there is an answer, a reason.

if you believe in ordered systems, like language, and 'games', then you have a 'why'. which is, to win, or to have/make/be the best. if you believe that the universe can not be systemized (like my word? :lol: ) then there is no why. personally, i see that there must exist both for there to be any harmony(or chaos :lol: ) at all...

it's up to the observer. i am one who likes to mix my colors to see what i can make

:idea:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I think all must answer their own unique 'why' that they have constructed in their (sub)conscious... You may not have created a 'why', but you have created the playing field, and that is why your lost - you don't know how to win your own game!

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
clockwork. Not that 'GOD' put us here, but something did. And it is just sitting there watching. Even if 'it' is 'everything', then 'it' still is just watching and seeing how we turn out.. That's what I think. I do not think that something is helping us, nor guiding us. I think that everything works together to make it through the struggle. We have no training wheels anymore. Maybe ancient cultures did, they were ALL religious. But we don't anymore, if we ever did in the first place.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
if you dont want help, then you can ignore it, but help is there, and only if you want it.

Nanosage a dit:
clockwork. Not that 'GOD' put us here, but something did.

and what would that something be then?... if IT is what put us here, then it is god. even if it's not what you used to think of as god in the past, that's still what it is...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
God =/= god.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
why make your puny mind dependant on such a biased word?? just call it all-creator, at least that's more accurate to what it IS. i don't think it makes it less awesome to call it all-creator. by the way that makes it you, me and everybody else and basically everything... so what can i say? turn it around: you are the all-creator but you are far from having realized that so by now you're a co-creator of your so called reality. make it a enjoyable reality for you and for those who share it with you and your friends. and throw away your biased views about god that your parents, teachers or media or whatnot have indoctrinated into you. you can decide for yourself what you "WANT" to think. you don't need others to give you pre-medicated and not-well-digest(able)ed viewpoints. use your psychonautic diving equipment wisely, metaphorically speaking. :wink: :D

peace :weedman: