Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why we need nuclear power

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum between 3 and 69 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.

E=hv

Where are you getting the energy?

And by containing the wave, yes the inverse square law doesn't apply completely. But next time you're driving down the road and you need some energy, turn off your car and plug a light bulb into your radio's tuner. It should light up with all the free energy possible.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum between 3 and 69 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.

E=hv

Where are you getting the energy?

And by containing the wave, yes the inverse square law doesn't apply completely. But next time you're driving down the road and you need some energy, turn off your car and plug a light bulb into your radio's tuner. It should light up with all the free energy possible.

dude. it's not "free energy" like, you don't have to pay for it. it's "free energy", like it it perpetual energy! it works with the schumann resonance, not contains it. it amplifies it, not captures it. im not an engineer, or an electrician however, so further knowledge from me is gonna be shakey

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
apparently, from what i've heard, (total hearsay, yet i find it hard to doubt) [damn i wish there were more verifiable facts around this guy] tesla made a machine for an experiment that did something to the earth, pounded it or something, right on time with the resonance, and within a few minutes, he was creating an earthshakes, which began to lead into an earthquake, with could in theory destroyed... idk, anything? broken apart the whole earth? apparently this is in ducumentation somewhere according to my sacred geometry teacher

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I want a sacred geometry teacher as well, how'd you get into this?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
well, I'm just going to say no.

no.

The earth is not a solid mass, and even if you hit a resonance frequency of the entire planet you still need to add the total amount of energy from the machine to earth that would be needed to "break it" which would be an unavailable amount more powers than gigatons of TNT.

Tesla probably figured out how to do it, but what people(maybe he) fails to explain is the energy involved.

And no you can't get free energy, as in it comes from nothing...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
just stop talking(and go read for a bit). you clearly must not know anything about the schumann resonance or you would have stop talking after spices last post. three people have told you to go learn about the schumann resonance, if that's any clue. THE ENERGY COMES FROM THE SCHUMANN RESONANCE. the machines use only a negligible amount of energy, and the timing being in sync with the resonance is where the energy gets amplified from (and where the mass of energy comes from)... each new resonance increases the amount of energy. this was already explained but you need to go learn about the nature of the resonance before any of this can begin to make sense to you. an ipod charger is a retarded franken-baby of teslas. actually it's not even of his design because significantly less energy would have been wasted under his guidance...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
BananaPancake a dit:
I want a sacred geometry teacher as well, how'd you get into this?

through a friend. he does classes in GA at a landtrust called "the (lake claire)landtrust", im not sure where you are located but this is definitely worth checking out. unfortunately i dont know how to get ahold of randall(my teacher) other than through a friend, but perhaps the landtrust's website has more info on him (im sure it does, just haven't really checked out the site.) here it is http://lcclt.org/

i know he is involved with the drumming circle (there's a tab for it on the site). lemme know if i can help more :D

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
IJC you keep asking where the energy is coming from.....its coming from the air, basically, the aether.....whatever in the hell you want to call it.....the ionosphere

GET YOUR PHYSICS TEACHER TO EXPLAIN IT AGAIN

The ionosphere is a shell of electrons and electrically charged atoms and molecules that surrounds the Earth. This is NOT conjecture or theory, it is a fact. The ionosphere is OVER 2000 miles thick.... ARE YOU GETTING THE IMPORT of that?

A belt of electrons.......2000 ....miles.....thick, reated by the SUN

We think a wire 1/8 thick with 120 volts of electricity (electrons, again) contains a lot of power

With me? Imagine a wire 2000 miles thick, with zero resistance, IF YOU CAN

NOW

Its surrounding the earth

High school science 101- How do you make an electromagnet?

wrap wire around iron....

What if.....mr. university education, you had a superconducting wire 2000 miles thick wrapped around a 24000 mile circumference ball of Iron and other ferric metals?

Think there might be a little bit of power in there?

We know electricity and magnetism are the same thing, at least I do......einstein taught me that

You need to quit giving your blind faith to the universities. You're smart enough to see the truth but you don't want to, and....

I can't say that I blame you

re: Schumann-

The first suggestion that an ionosphere existed and was capable of trapping electromagnetic waves, was made by Heaviside and Kennelly in 1902. In the 20's some other guys independently verified that it was real experimentally.

BUT BEFORE this, the first documented observations of global electromagnetic resonance were made by Nikola Tesla.
in 1899.

This led him to some unique theories on the electromagnetic, hidden nature of the planet.

Schumann attempted to measure the resonant frewquencies but was unable to... Balser and Wagner developed the techniques to measure it in the 60's. Since then there has been an increasing interest in Schumann resonances in a wide variety of fields.

Tesla researched ways to transmit power and energy wirelessly over long distances (via transverse waves, to a lesser extent, and, more readily, longitudinal waves). He transmitted extremely low frequencies through the ground as well as between the Earth's surface and the Kennelly-Heaviside layer. He received patents on wireless transceivers that developed standing waves by this method. In his experiments, he made mathematical calculations and computations based on his experiments and discovered that the resonant frequency of the Earth was approximately 8 hertz. In the 1950s, researchers confirmed that the resonant frequency of the Earth's ionospheric cavity was in this range (later named the Schumann resonance).

Ask your teacher PLEASE for all our sanities to EXPLAIN to you what this really means, you are not getting it at ALL

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Allusion, you are making yourself look bad, let me dumb down the wikipedia article for you in one sentance:

Schumann resonances occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a closed waveguide.

Definition of a waveguide:

A waveguide is a structure which guides waves, such as electromagnetic waves or sound waves.

All that the existance of schumann resonances prove is that the ionosphere has the capability of reflection electromagnetic waves in the radio frequencies, "ELF" region, which I believe stands for extra long frequency.

THE ONLY THING THAT THIS MEANS IS THAT THERE IS THE ABILITY TO "SEE" ELF-REGION FREQUENCIES OUTSIDE OF THE STRAIGHT LINE OF RADIATION. I.E. YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO "SEE" LIGHTNING REFLECTING OFF THE IONOSPHERE.

Spice:

Firstly, there is no actual amplification of the wave - there is only the conservation of it for a longer period of time, say relative to a higher frequency wave, due to the resonance.

Secondly, yeah, there is alot of energy in the atmosphere, but what you are talking about - the ionosphere being of charged particles creates a POTENTIAL energy, which is different than actual energy. And yes, I know there is alot of potential energy, we witness it in every rainstorm, it's called lightning. I have ALWAYS thought of the reason why we do not harness the power of lightning (i.e. the ionosphere's potential energy), and the only reason I can come up with is there is little ways of capturing millions of volts for useful power. I'm sure each lightning strike is somewhere near the million watt mark - meaning one strike could power a small town for a few weeks. But, how to accomplish the capturing of a voltage that is so large it can create a 1-mile arc to a non-conductive surface, such as dirt?

Allusion, you are stepping out of your circle - Spice, you are argueing the wrong points. I completely agree about the electrical potential of the ionosphere, but that isn't closely related to schumann resonances.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i already stated that i dont know much in this regard, i know that much should be evident by the lack of technicality in my posts here. but when you guys are ignoring each others points and screaming past each other, it gets tiring to watch.

acknowledge each others points instead of taking each other personally... jfc :?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Allusion a dit:
just stop talking(and go read for a bit). you clearly must not know anything about the schumann resonance or you would have stop talking after spices last post. three people have told you to go learn about the schumann resonance, if that's any clue.

The irony was compelling enough.

Spice was argueing the same thing as you were - until he started talking about electrical potential, which is not the point he was argueing at the start. . .

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i wasn't trying to argue so much as i was trying to jumpstart you (two?) to look past each others differences. if i wanted to watch a girl-fight, i'd go to break.com. you guys are better than that and we all know it.

and yes, i do acknowledge that i still have much to learn. i am humbled still nearly every day

:bear:

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Tiax a dit:
I'd say nuclear power is, considered the society we live in, the best currently available alternative.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.

BEST? i dont know about that.
But, most effecient yes.

So...what do you think of the waste?
Do you even care?
If there was a good way to USE it for something.
I'd be almost all for power.
And then another problem is that, it creates nuclear weapons...legally and illegally.
Why? because it means POWER. And dont lie to yourself, there are enough Nations with this Power.
I'm sure nobody really wants to start a Nuclear war, so its pretty much a waste of money...if they arent going to use it.

Sure is alot of Anthropocentrism in here though.

G

Invité

We haven't found a better way to produce wastes for at least the next 100 000 years.

Nuclear power is a few dozen years of activity and a bit of energy to be sure to have dangerous wastes for a long, long, long time.

Nothing deserves or justifies 100 000 or 200 000 years of pain in the ass.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Quant a dit:

We haven't found a better way to produce wastes for at least the next 100 000 years.

Nuclear power is a few dozen years of activity and a bit of energy to be sure to have dangerous wastes for a long, long, long time.

Nothing deserves or justifies 100 000 or 200 000 years of pain in the ass.

exactly!

when we need people to think over designs for a "danger - radioactivity" sign that cultures in the future will be able to read it should become quite obvious that this can't be the right way.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
yep, and it has the same problem as the marijuana plant;

since 'the man' cannot limit our access to the sun (yet) he C-A-N-N-O-T allow the forces of the free-market economy to go there.

The only thing that prevents these kinds of things from happening is the utter sheeplike mentality of the masses.

We will follow the military industrial complex straight to the bowels of hell.

Believe this if you cannot believe anything else.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Rebuttal:

Honestly, I am so amazed as how liberal and conservative groups both got it wrong on this issue. Yes there have been tragedies in regards to these issues recently, but honestly stay away from coasts and fault lines, and you may wean yourself off of foreign commodities as a source of our future.

G

Invité
darkwolfunseen a dit:
Rebuttal:

Honestly, I am so amazed as how liberal and conservative groups both got it wrong on this issue. Yes there have been tragedies in regards to these issues recently, but honestly stay away from coasts and fault lines, and you may wean yourself off of foreign commodities as a source of our future.
What tv says is truth.

[youtube]Ux_OuYBy7yQ[/youtube]

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I think this is a bonehead topic.

I will call on a friend to say it:

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue (an allusion to veterans of military, 3 out of 5 homeless are ex-military)
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign
on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin'
we'd be better off dead (for many, this is basically true already)
Don't feel like Satan,
but I am to them
So I try to forget it,
any way I can.

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away,
and she's gone to get a hit ('a hit' either coke or heroin, thx CIA)
She hates her life,
and what she's done to it (she's still a second class citizen in the 21st century, we arent even discussing her race)
There's one more kid
that will never go to school
Never get to fall in love,
never get to be cool. (If dope don't get ya the military will)

We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler,
Machine gun hand (direct shots at the military and capitalism and lip service)
We got department stores
and toilet paper
Got styrofoam boxes
for the ozone layer
Got a man of the people,
says keep hope alive
Got fuel to burn,
got roads to drive

keep on rockin' in the 'free' world, indeed

And for those of you struggling to grasp it (there are generally quite a few)

We're going to eventually destroy the vast majority of ourselves, like lemmings going off a cliff

Trust the man, he's got your back