Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why is vaping considered dangerous?

eos666

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Nov 2010
I red on several guides that vaporizing salvia would be risky because its hard to judge the amount of vapor one inhales.

i dont understand the argument tho, if you use the same amount of dried leaf and vape it instead of smoking it, shouldnt that contain the same amount of the active compound? or doessmkoing destroy a certain % of the compound and vaping doesnt?

avemaria

Banni
Inscrit
18 Nov 2010
i think what they mean is that vaping pure salvinorin-A would be dangerous, not salvia leaf or fortified extract

because the dosage of pure salvinorin-A is so miniscule, you would need very accurate equipment to measure a dose properly

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
eos666 a dit:
I red on several guides that vaporizing salvia would be risky because its hard to judge the amount of vapor one inhales.

The thing with vaping is the taste is very mild and light and you can inhale very large amounts of a substance without really feeling it in your throat or lungs which makes it easier to overdo it.

Try to smoke 1 gram of really good weed away with a bong in one sitting without coughing at least half of it up. Doing it with a vap is no challenge at all.