Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why do you use psychedelics?

timetravel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
I'm not judging the people who are doing those drugs, but why numb your mind if you can sit at the table with god?

Could you please just clarify which drugs are you refering to? :)

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Sorry guys but listen your self.One is following each ones ends of words.This are some true some perfectly combined storys,but maybe Im not in right.First no body try halucinogenic in religion purposes but to see what the psychodelic are!Then religion born in desire of true perceptinal bonding whith yourself is not yours will to explore world of true spiritual expresion but voyage in wich you to become plane walker-you dont become mage because you whant.Religion will pick you to her house.This is what I think 8)

Z

Zandloper

Invité
Why i do psychedelics? I only did muschrooms once and had a pretty mysctical out of body experience/tantra trip on MDA how unbelievebly that sounds,its true. one year before that experience i did MDA almost everyday for a month or so and it had almost killed me. this time is was just for once to see what it would bring me.. it brougt me wisdom out of the knowledge i allready had it gave me new looks on the world, life, friendships, plants almost everything. that time i almost already give up smoking weed and i wanted to do muschrooms my whole entire life. but now i felt i was ready for it, and i was. it was a difficult but a very nice trip. and i just have to learn how to surf those great waves. it also hase let me seen some things what i was already aware of like the miniscule living things in the woodwork etc. everything was alive well it is.. now i gave up drinking alcohol and smoking weed becouse i think its just mind control. what it exactly is. im just curieus what i will learn and i just want to explore. excuse me for my bad english please btw.

G

Invité
Still, the best answer is:"Why not?"
grin.gif

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I started doing it out of curiosity, Then I kept doing it since for me its a very healthy thing to do. Tripping once per month/two months keeps me balanced. I need to trip to 'remember'.

I used to do all kinds of different drugs. Over the years I've build a relationship with mushrooms. Recently I added Salvia and DMT to this list.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I use it because it really opens your eyes for all those things that happens around you. Also for spritual reasons, i don't believe in god and all that but i certainly now know ( thanx to the psychedelics ) that there's more after death.
it also makes you a better person in my opinion it makes you stand more positive to life and nature.

Peace..

G

Invité
MindAstronaut a dit:
it also makes you a better person in my opinion it makes you stand more positive to life and nature.

And this is one of the great things...

It's the most colourful and amazing way to come to your senses imho :)

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
Personal exploration into the nature of myself and reality.
Insight, education, with a good chunk of spiritualty.
Other than meditation, or lucid dreaming what other path is there?

Religion?
:roll:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The last trip I had sent me on a "you had a lesson"- trip. I believe I get lessons in life and to learn from them I need to trip once in a while to see beyond the curtain and see how I did...

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
yep. like the other said.. keeps me grounded

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
I use them simply to broaden my view of the world... to experience different things then I have so far in my life. Often these psychodrugs also teach me many lessons about life itself..

Cheers :)

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Pure curiosity....
I am 31 now,, did alot of mushrooms in my younger years. But grew up with the first thunderdomes parthys,,, the house, later the techno... got hung up on the XTC and the speed.. went crazy for years onthe shamanic dance of the 90ts.
But the uppers tend to be a bit more dificcult to handle as i become older. ... a bit selfdistructing.. so i got intrested in the mind altering states again... and they are for me the real thing... no shit... learning more and more. not for my one benefit only, I see now not to take myself too serious, seing what is more important. The sun rises every day ... nothing is more important than living a good live, thinkig a bout he people around you everything is even valuable. Psychedelics or... mind altering situations .. must be more acceptable... the world would be a better place.. goverments who see lots of yough ones getting in trouble are getting it wrong!!! the perons with psychiatric problems like anti social problems cant handle the psychadelics... and leave them to rest... also for al the people ho are frightend by them... also the people who are interested dont use them on a daily base???!!!!! Its so denegrating that goverments use the motive of protection of some groups of people from themselfs. People going to prison for years fotr beleiving in the benefits of the psychedelics.... like rthere doing some criminal activity???? doing anybody harm???!!!?? fucking hel!!! Mostly america!!!! sick goverment.. seen the nems in holland on02-08-06... a american politicians on the most american way you can encounter... talking the most rubbish on coca farmers keeping alive there famillies... killing there crops with there war on drugs... .. The response of this indoctrinated peron...."at leats it did not kill people in USA".... smoking a hit of DMT makeas ou a criminal... a threath to society.... come on.. ... and what can we do.... i live in holland... for me its easy... take another hit... swallow them shroomzzzzzz,,, smoke teh dmt... rgrds