Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Who has tried Salvia to start with?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
A salvia trip is shorter, yes; but don't think for a second that it's anything like any other drug.

If mushrooms were a woman, she'd be very attractive and sweet. After you got to know her, she might invite you back to her place for sweet, sweet love making and then she'd give you a nice back rub afterwards. In the morning, she'd make you breakfast.

Salvia would be an ugly bitch, probably around 35 years old who wears clothes designed for much younger girls. She'd be like "Hey, wanna go for a ride on my motorcycle" then she takes you back to your place where she drinks all your beer and liquor, steals money out of your wallet while you're in the bathroom, falls asleep before you can screw her, and then wants you to call her a cab in the morning, even though the bitch has your money.

Fuck that bitch, yo.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Salvia would be an ugly bitch, probably around 35 years old who wears clothes designed for much younger girls

Oh Gods !! You insult at the same time Sally and 35 years old girls !

To me, Sally has no age (she may be pretty young or very old). She is a girl who can gives you a lot but who can also freeze your heart in one second. Did you see the movie "Narnia" ? Think about the Queen of snow... but Sally's harshness may learn you a lot about yourself...

G

Invité
:roll: :mrgreen:
sally.jpg

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
:lol: Bwah ahahah haha

Sally is not sassy :wink:

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Desacretion!!!

Do please note that it's your personal experience, for me the roles are more likely switched than as you decribe them :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Space, that's exactly the image I had in my head. Perfect.

Sally, a short little blast of WhatTheFuck. It's fun and all but not something that does me any good.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Salvia would be an ugly bitch, probably around 35 years old who wears clothes designed for much younger girls. She'd be like "Hey, wanna go for a ride on my motorcycle" then she takes you back to your place where she drinks all your beer and liquor, steals money out of your wallet while you're in the bathroom, falls asleep before you can screw her, and then wants you to call her a cab in the morning, even though the bitch has your money.

LOL, there's some truth about this for me: every time I tried salvia I felt just like I would feel after that gruesome experience. Very very hollow and depressed for about an hour at least.
The Salvia trip has never been fun for me, it was always a neutral trip, very weird and it didn't tell me anything. When I broke through once with 5x extract from a bong, I was in a world of geometric shapes and wheels which I wanted to push away. I couldn't push them away but I pushed the bong on my carpet. So much for the fun...

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hmm :roll: I think Sally is relatively nice to me when I try her. And she's not somekind of bondagesl*t... 8)

I think the experience itself is rather heavy on the body, but in the end very clear and relaxing. It's more like the feeling I get after a night with a -good looking- girl :D :unibrow:

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
She's most caring for me .. and shows me the most amazing realm I've seen or could imagine, and makes sound and sight so cristal clear. She deserves a lot of respect and when given .. she's most kind and caring. Just don't think you need to drag your physical body or ego along. Only conscience allowed and feel free.

And yeah; I got dried leaves today .. lots :)

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Salvia stops time to show you guilt and fear. But nothing that is not allways there anyway. After a while, or everytime after, you can go refreshed. No bitch waiting for you, just your own choices.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Salvia stops time to show you guilt and fear. But nothing that is not allways there anyway. After a while, or everytime after, you can go refreshed. No bitch waiting for you, just your own choices.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Let me conclude that the experiences with Salvia are very personal in it's character. This amazes me slightly, because for me, every experience is very similar to the previous/next, so it was very constant of charater. Perhaps it's constant of character for every one apart.

I guess it's a reflection of your (empty) mind then; personal but constant. I wish you'could try my mind for once; it's a pretty place appearantly :)

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
But maybe, a crossway in your future life will influence your experience. What do you think?

Dying will result in fear, and salvia puts you up to this transition. Most of the times you can forget but sometimes you have to experience it for real.
Am i right? And sometimes you will feel something is changed in your mind. Salvia seems to give cognitive presents and warnings.
This may change your experience of salvia.
It creates feelings of instinct rather than memory.
But is this a constant power?

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
petfles a dit:
But maybe, a crossway in your future life will influence your experience. What do you think?

It creates feelings of instinct rather than memory.

I agree to both statements.

On one hand I think crossways will always influence the experience in a way, I think you won't notice yourself for the first few times. But once you get to analyse what your experiencing, you can make the connections.

On the other hand (as for instinct): for me Salvia has to do a lot with instinct. Memory also ofcourse; but linking to memory when on Salvia is almost impossible for me. Everything that happens there is just subconscience.

Hope this makes ANY sence at all :roll:

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Salvia stops time to show you guilt and fear. But nothing that is not allways there anyway

Very well said ! What's harsh with Sally is that she do not deal with awareness.
I mean it makes me so aware and lucid that I can not hide myself about this fears and guilts. Harsh path but path of growing.

PeterPlanteneter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2006
This is weird, because my experience with Salvia is totally different.. I didn't had any visuals or visions.. Well.. I just fell of the couch and I thought it had become a treadmill so I started walking on the couch to keep myself from falling off. I saw myself doing this and laughed so hard.. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.. And i was screaming "What the fuck" constantly.. After a view minutes it stopped and I sat on the couch again.. totally calm, but very sweaty.

Let's see what happens the next time.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I neither have ever experienced fear or guild on Salvia. Only once I felt a bit guilty, but that was because I understood the essential, fundamental cause of existence of the Salvia realm, and I felt this was not really accepted by the inhabitants of this realm. I got 'requested to leave' and so the experience was of short term. The consequent time, it was fine again however; no longer focussing on total understandance of the realm.

Dusenostachys

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Mar 2005
I tried Salvia first and last, I've not had anything but. Don't smoke pot, don't do illicits but like Salvia.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Not even nitrous oxide can trigger such laughing fits I've had on salvia, it was insane how much I had to laugh on salvia.
The first time I've used salvia I thought that the head of my friend is one of a dinosaur. It didn't freak me out, no, I got a laughing fit ^^

My only one time I was tripping on salvia really hard was really funny. I left my body and flew around and saw blue cylinders with yellow caps on them, after some time they became the room, in some strange way oO. In the time I left my body I was laughing really hysterically, but I didn't notice that :> It was like my body didn't know what to do, so he started laughing like an idiot xD