Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Who are you!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
What do you do for job / school?

How old are you?

What are your plans for the future - if you contemplate that.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I'm studying as a power engineer. I am 20 years old.
I don't like to project myself too far in the future, but I know I want to travel a lot.
I like to think about doing a looong trip, by feet and/or bicycle. I'd go to the south. On my way, I'd visit, for sure, the amazonian jungle, and Equator (the country). I'd also want to visit Peru, and participate in an ayahuasca ceremony there.
I also want to do all I can to make psychedelics legalized.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i'm an enterprise, i am 1 billion years old. i like to think about not-thinking and plan to find the invisible line...

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'm 19, studying biology in Vienna, first semester. I have no real clue on which direction to go, although ecology, permaculture (& alternative agrarian techniques) do interest me most. or maybe neurobiology and ethology or something.
I also decided to try to get into the viennese university of art for photography. I am pretty sure that I won't come in just like that, it's gonna take a few years, it did for many people who are there now. in those years I'll finish my biology degree and if everything works out I can study photography from there on.
and if everything will be according to my plans I will be working for National Geographic in 10 years or so ;)

I don't know if I will succeed in all this, but I know that I will be traveling a lot as well. my original idea was to travel for 1 year after my bachelor, but if I am taken at the university of arts I will have to wait for that big journey.

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
I study scientific computing/numerical mathematics and I'm 22 years old. I want to create things, in what I study, in writing and in music and share what's any good of it with the people. I get bored if I don't create, so I have no choice! :D I also want to meet more nice people from different environments.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'm 28. I studied philosophy and work in a bookstore to save money for travelling (not the wisest choice considering I just make over minimum wage and am hugely overeducated... but it's fun). Besides that I'm in an organization aimed at furthering research into psychedelics and the psychedelic experience (pro bono). I'm considering working for a non-profit ngo when I return from my next big trip, because I'd like to make a difference where it counts. I sometimes have ideas for writing both scientific and non-scientific books, but so far I haven't found the discipline to do something with it, so it either doesn't mean that much to me or it is not the right time. And then there is that spiritual journey that is the thread connecting it all...

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I am 25, From the age of 18 i attempted 4 different "high schools" but all with no satisfaction, I was always way too busy with writing/making music with my bands. Studying is just not part of my way of life... wich makes it more difficult because as a musician i always refused making a living out of music to prevent making unpure art. This also counts for any music education. I wanted to avoid musical conditioning.

I live in the moment as much as i can....... days mean nothing to me and i havent heard an alarm in years....I am declared crazy and as a socialphobe i recieve benefit because of this. I somewhat live an hermit life for the last 2 years. I do still play in a band, have a grilfriend and see some friends, but most of the time i'm a monk. Offcourse i know i am not a socialphobe. I just dont fit in this western civilisation with all the fake ego manifestations. Justice openness and honesty is everything to me. Untill this society doesnt change, i will only stay friends with people who truely validate those values and take a step back from society in generall.

I have no plans... i just want to be able to decide myself each and every day what i want/could do, the only long term plan i have is finishing enough songs to start playing concerts and tour (europe) with my band.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Society doesn't change by itself, certainly not if people with good ideas step back from it.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
23, computer science. i like to think of myself as a helper agent of the massification of the internet. i would like that every human being anywhere could be online.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Society doesn't change by itself, certainly not if people with good ideas step back from it.

society does change by itself! i am pretty sure!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:

1+, if you don't fit into society, I'd say you can inspire others and tell them why... Up to you though Jeniger.

As for me, I am an artist and a student seeking a PhD in the chemistry field, with a backing in electrical engineering (hobby).

I want a greenhouse that has mimosa hostilis, hawaiin baby woodrose, caapi vines, and plentyplenty moss and orchids :D .

My roof will be covered in solar panels, no doubt.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I don't know, i am fascinated with creating my own reality .......the rest will change eventually...and offcourse i leave my vibe everywhere i go,but the importance is creating as much enjoyment but at the same time in balans with nature living sustainable..organic food and indeed stuff like solar panels, its all about the personal actions u can take urself

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I am 28 and living together with my girlfriend and a cat. I have been working in a home for the elderly for some years now.

I am still working on getting straight my future plans.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm 32 and I have been experimenting with psychedelic drugs since I was 17 - but I had my first ego-death experience when I was 28 (8g dried shrooms did their magic...)
I have been studying philosophy and American literature, before some computational linguistics - but that didn't really lead to something. I liked all those topics, don't get me wrong, but university just wasn't the place for me... too much learning from books, nothing real...
I quit university when I was 26 and got into a job training as "mediadesigner video/sound" and have since been working as a cameraman/editor for a regional tv station. The only regret I have is that I have not quit university earlier, I should've become a cameraman earlier...
Now my aim is to become a steadicam operator but I'm still not shure how I will be able to finance that (a steadicam is pretty expensive...). However I am pretty determined to do it, so I think I will be able to do it one way or the other...

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
22 studying artificial intelligence (which is, even though I'm progressing quite slow, a lot of fun). Currently in the board of a student association and thinking about what job I want to start next to studying (getting by on student loan + student money is possible, but it's not too much and it will run out after next year while I'll still have to study at least 2 years more). I don't have the slightest clue what to do after university, although getting into science doesn't sound too bad. Also with the sea scouts (sailing can be so psychedelic <3)

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
if i told you id have to kill you hahaha
School public university in ga ranked inside 100 for business

major.. chemical engineering or busines concentation finance

what do i wannt do be a commodities broker!!! or... design medicine