Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Which do you think is more intense? LSD or Psilocybin

Which do you think is more intense?

• LSD

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Psilocybin

Votes: 0 0,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

thrashpsychonaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Sept 2008
I'm talking about just the two most common hallucinogens, LSD and Psilocybin. Many people I've talked to feel they have a common type of high with similar intensities, but I feel different. Which do you think is more intense? Intense in terms of being uncontrollable at times, strong peaks, vivid hallucinations, the intensity of your journey.

Discuss.

I think they both can be very intense at times, but I feel LSD is more controllable at common doses (1/8th shrooms vs 300ug LSD). Shrooms at only a half eighth always seem to bring me into another world giving me insane warping visuals and often uncontrollable laughter then amazingly deep thought. LSD at the 100ug - 300ug dose gives me light visuals and slightly deeper thought, nothing majorly intense. When the LSD dosage is bumped up to 800-1000ug I think shrooms are definitely more controllable and LSD becomes much more intense.

I also feel DMT, 2c-e, and many other substances are far more intense then LSD and Psilocybin combined.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How can you be sure of the microgram doses you are talking about ?

I think LSD is MUCH more intense / stronger than Psilocybin . To me Psilocybin is LSDs little brother . I`ve taken loads of both of them in varying doses and only had real halucinations once with Psilocybin and twice with LSD....... allthough i tried hard .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i would agree that LSD is far more "intense", maybe you are just one of those few, lucky people who are very sensitive to psilocybin

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
One of the most intens ways of acid ingestion is dissoluting liquid acid into a syringe and shoot it rectally.

Make sure you're readily putting on your helmet. You'll have to reduce the dose with at least the half of what you're prefering orally.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"You'll have to reduce the dose with at least the half of what you're prefering orally."

Oral anal sex ?

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i've always thought about taking substances anally, but didnt for lack of knowing which substances work well and how exactly to do it

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve read that things work better analy because they dont have to pass the liver and the kidneys . You just have to watch out with some things as your bum is tender and they BURN ....... and always lie down on your belly unless you want wet socks .

Just powder it and shove it up or make an enema .

Back on top-IK . I think anal LSD would also be stronger than anal Psilocybin in large doses .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
well i got a lil ketamine i was gonna sniff this evening but i could try it anally and then i suppose i wouldn't even have to bother with boiling of the saline or whatever it is, whats the dosage like compared with intranasally ya think?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think the only person who might know the exact dose is the person that made it , or a chemist who analysed it . If you know one of them congratulations .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
they are different. mushrooms can be more chaotic, LDS in decent doses more visually stunning.

anything above 400mic with acid isnt going to make much difference

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
B_bah89 as i said some things BURN so be very carefull .

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
I seem to have a sensitivity to psilocybe. My first go was incredible! Took a naive high dose. I vote for the mushroom, or maybe i'm just a natural mycophagist.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Maybe some people here have only had very weak "LSD" .

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I think both of them can be really intense in the right doses. However I have never taken really high doses of LSD (I have done LSD and shrooms in lower doses years ago where I thought shrooms were "rougher"). I have only used shrooms and not lsd in high dosesand I must say that even only shrooms from the same kind of grow box can produce really different results sometimes. One trip is extremely strong and very spiritual, the next is strong but hardly spiritual at all - although both were the same amount from the same batch of shrooms. It's really hard to compare psychedelic effects on that level...

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
FluidDruid a dit:
I seem to have a sensitivity to psilocybe. My first go was incredible! Took a naive high dose. I vote for the mushroom, or maybe i'm just a natural mycophagist.

IMO its better to start with a high dose. you arent doing it out of boredom r for a kick, though you get one.
its easy to become scared of mushrooms, and to go into a trip with trepidation. a big dose may be intense but it wont hut you, though it will give you a lot to think about.

once you have done a big dose the fear is replaced with respect

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree with that . With a low dose you often tend to look for it and it can get strange . If you take a good dose it gives you something to do . A bit like as boring as zapping from chanel to chanel when theres nothing on TV or finding a reealy good film where you immerge yourself in it , become part of it and forget the rest of the world .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Though I have not as much experience as druggydougie and GOD beloved, I do agree. Taking high doses is the way to go if you want to learn instead of come up with a lot of mind-blabbering and pretend you learn something.

I voted LSD too. With me it is more confronting than mushrooms, you are able to see yourself clearly. With mushrooms you see everything at once, often distracting you from your own problems without giving you the chance to do something with it. LSD is more personal, while mushrooms can be more mystical/spiritual. Of course this doesn't mean that it isn't the other way around as well. LSD can be spiritual and mushrooms can be personal, but usually the other side overshadows these.

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
FluidDruid a dit:

IMO its better to start with a high dose. you arent doing it out of boredom r for a kick, though you get one.
its easy to become scared of mushrooms, and to go into a trip with trepidation. a big dose may be intense but it wont hut you, though it will give you a lot to think about.

once you have done a big dose the fear is replaced with respect

I couldn't agree more. Try wearing a blind fold.

thrashpsychonaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
I think the only person who might know the exact dose is the person that made it , or a chemist who analysed it . If you know one of them congratulations .

well lets just say im close enough where if i wanted a gram of crystal, i can get it. i may not be able to afford it, but the possibility is there.