Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where to buy the cheapest shrooms?

• Auteur de la discussion FIS
  • Date de début

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Fair enough. EM has many diff. kinds of shrooms for purchase but I prefer http://www.*******.net

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
Often times people who use psychedlics have religious or mind opening experiences, if they live in the US being an ordained minister helps to prevent a certain amount of legal hassle, but it doesn't entirely eliminate it. I'm an ordained minister myself, have been for many years, and I started a church to help others who wanted to use psychoactive substances to do so without fear of legal consequences/persecution. Unfortunately, many people don't understand and consequently ridicule or put down pschonaut ministers and their respective churches even though it's simply a case of CYA (cover your ass). Personally, I got tired of trying to explain that to close-minded fools who claimed to be enlightened... so I have my legal protection and I call my shrooms and pot 'sacrement' when I feel it's necessary... but anymore I rarely bother to try to explain... why bother?
As the esteemed Aldous Huxley once said, "When the doors of perception are cleansed..." you see things in a different light. Or, to quote a more well known text, the bible, "Don't try to remove the splinter from my eye until you get the log out of yours."
Peace, brothers and sisters... and may you all find what you're seeking.

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Cheers to u 2, Giver of the Blessed Sacraments!

Life must be pretty difficult when surrounded by close-minded fools pretending to be enlightened, yeah, it must be.

Don't be sad, oh, esteemed ordained minister, open-minded wise men are a-plenty, so you'll never get short of a mass and clientele, that's for sure!

Thanks for bothering to explain, it's a rare chance as you say yourself and I personally feel so lucky! God keep your doors of perception always opened, wish you emotional as well as financial prosperity,

One of the poor fools too close-minded to grasp your divinity,

Peace and amen.