Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where can I get LSD in Holland?

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Razputin

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2005
Does anybody know how to get lsd-25 in the Netherlands? I'm dying to try it, but I don't know how to get it. I also wan't to know if there's other stuff that is very much like lsd.
Can anybody please help me out?

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
big word of caution for the stuff from that batch ...

it's immensly powerfull , i'de say the cook kind got the measurement wrong...

for a newby when it comes to lsd ...anything over 1/8th without a tripsitter is seriously bad idea

i went for 1/2 and it was a semi religious catatonic thing... full thing , out of body , loss of identity , the works...

Razputin

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2005
yes, I already have some tripsitters. I intend to take it in Austria, in the middle of nowhere, where I can't bother anyone. But anyway thanx for the tip!...
I also wanted to try salvia or ayahuasca. Do you have some tips for me? I think it's almost like lsd...

Motorhippie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Juin 2004
(mail me) ;)

..."I also wanted to try salvia or ayahuasca. Do you have some tips for me? I think it's almost like lsd"...

don't know 'bout ayahuasca but salvia is NOTHING like acid dude

shrooms ARE a bit like acid but the trip is much shorter

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
also wanted to remind you that we are dealing with illigal substances - and that asking for it - or provinding them trhoygh the internet is illegal - it's called dealing ... and in the forum-rules they specifically ask NOT to do it ... because else authoroties will hunt the site down - and us sweet pseudo-druggies can't get all this nice contact and information ... please watch out!

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
In most countries Salvia isn't illegal, right? And, at least in holland, the base of this site, ayahuasca is legal.... So..... What's your point?

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Forkbender a dit:
In most countries Salvia isn't illegal, right? And, at least in holland, the base of this site, ayahuasca is legal.... So..... What's your point?

Well, LSD is legal nowhere and it's also pretty notorius. I think that a conversation about selling/buying LSD would draw the attention of officials much more easily than talking about some plants that have a lower profile and not a nearly so bad reputitaion among the public.

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
Forkbender a dit:

yeah man - don't go flaming if you don't know what ya talking about!

get off!

my point is that this thread is talking about illigal substances while the cops are checking all the forums !!

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
People, lets be nice to each other. :partyman: The topic title already gives away the intention. I will lock the it and we will leave with that.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.