Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

when i smoke weed...

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
i experience social withdraw from strangers and unknown environments
Less talkative
loss of precision with motor skills and or thinking skills like typing on computer is slower and slower reaction times
loss of ambition to workout and deal with lifes daily shit
thinks twich about his life and why he does what he does and just makes you think twice about things
you might have been pumped to take this girl out or hit up a party but when you smoke its like oh that girls a bitch and i really never saw anything with her neways, and oh that party has a bunch of freeks thier maybe i shouldnt go..
also a little paranioid like everyone is stareing at you or mabe they really are but you just dont know if they are doing it intentionally..

in general it makes me more self conscious and kills my ego that drives me and makes me who i am.

have to admit not my favorite thing to do but after you smoke for a bit you still want another hit and it itches in the bak of your mind even tho you can deal without it..
what a dirty whore huh? she gentelly caresses you with her love and leaves you wanting more and keeps you from experienceing life to its fullest bc of the time spent with her

any one agree or are you to stoned to even take this into consideration??
my advice stop smoking weed drink some coffee, take some l-arginene or NO_explode and go hit the gym
GET BIG GET PUMPED and wait for someone to mess with you so you can bash thier skulls in yea Yea YEA PROTEIN!!!
hahaha yes :twisted:
( maybe even do a line of coke or take an adderall) do everything you were to lazy to do on weed. or atelast i was i get excided to do stuff when im high but i didnt do everything like other stimulants

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
A) Weed (like most entheogens) can't create something that isn't there. If you feel anti-social, it may just be honing in on subconscious thought you are having. That being said, different body chemistries react in different ways, just like taste buds can process the same food with two different tastes and two different eyes see the same color in a different way.

B) Try working out high... as long as you are CAREFUL and don't do anything that require too much coordination, it's amazing because you can do rep after rep with no pain.

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
question: how often do you get bloodshot eyes when you smoke?

taAke

Inscrit
25 Août 2007
every time.

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
An article I found interesting the other day. I generally can't smoke weed because of the anxiety it causes for me. I found this statement strange as well: "It's a peculiarity of the UK that cannabis is smoked with tobacco". How do people roll joints in other parts of the world, is it just with pure weed?

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v09/n312/a08.html?367

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
i dont prefer joints or rolling papers in fact i would rather use a glass pipe
but my favorite is a swisher or cigaarillo if they have those where you live its like a miniature cigar..
or a dutch master to roll a pure weed cigar also called a "blunt"
the effects of a blunt is far superior to those of a joint or a pipe. the effects of tobacco in the cigar wrap is amazing!
i dont smoke ciggarettes or fags stoges what ever you like to call them sooo.
thats how i would smoke

How often do i get blood shot eyes??? almost every time if not a full blood shot then a glaze...

work out with weed? are you kidding my arms shake and i have hard time controling breathing? what kinda monster are you id rather take a high dose of L-argenine to help boost oxygen to muscles and relive lactic acid build up

but darkwolfunseen i agree maybe it is subconsious but i see the same thing happen to others when im not smoking and they are... i think weed makes you more subconsious and aware of your suroundings and puts the natural fear insecurity the world taught us. as mdma and amphetamine salts work to break down the fear and secuity net we make our selves??

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I used to get bloodshot eyes almost everytime I smoked, and not only did it come around often as part of a number of other physical sensations like letargy and slimy motor skills, it also contributed to being one of my first motivations not to smoke on public places: knowing I had a huge banner saying "HEY! I'm high as a kite" really motivated to exit and take cover somewhere hiding. If you have a reason to think you are externalizing your condition it helps at perceiving everyone else's eyes as stigmatizing and judgmental.

Until, and this is my personal experience, I realized I was forgetting to breathe when I was high. Took care of that by paying attention to my breathing (a doubled edged sword maybe because that might call in anxiety on some, but, it's the way to go), slow relaxed full breathing. Now I almost never get bloodshot eyes, almost never, no matter how much I smoke, and very rarely am invaded by letargy (only if smoke A LOT). Try it some time, you can't loose anything, but, I advise you try it in a controlled environment because if this can help you out--connecting with your breathing--then attempting it will help unleash the psychedelic beast cannabis can be. Remmember, slow and relaxed almost yawny exhalations and inhalations, let the lungs take you to the full inhalation. This will probably make you aware of your heart beating as well, enjoy it.

If you like it, or if trying this rings a bell, maybe take some meditation or yoga classes.

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
thanks for the info
yea you are right i hate paying attention to breathing bc i somtimes breath too deep and then it feels like im having a panic attack or lack of air ect. you are soo right about that and the thoughts of other people judgeing you too

well its not my favorite drug and the sinking into the ground feeling when your laying in bed stopped and the effects are just different now that useuall

i try not to par take dont wanna sound like a pansy but im getting high on life meaning...
Getting pumped GyM+ protein and EXTRA OXYGEN with the occasional favorite stimulant boost when needed

not a fan of anything slowing me down im a speed demon :twisted:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
You are only getting thinner if you consume stimulants without recharging your oxygen, the only gates are the lungs and the skin. All the oxygen you need, all you will ever be able to obtain, is floating in front of your face right now.

Earn it.

deadflagblues

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2009
weed actually speeds up my reaction time and concentration quite a bit. i ride bmx and i usually start my day off with a some hash and session at the skatepark. after that i am in the best mood and im ready to waste the rest of my day riding a bike around and getting high on life (and pot) haha. cigarettes are a nasty habit that i know is so bad for me but i try to limit myself while im riding

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
weed and working out +100!

the first smoke of the day is the only one that works though. over the years i've been smoking, i regularly do SOMETHING afterwards, generally skateboarding or working out, so idk if this is a conditioned response, but, my first hit of weed for the day makes me into a frenetic ball of raw kinetic energy :twisted:. an extreme desire to be physical. i am twice as strong, twice as fast, mentally more cunning, etc. but only for the duration of the high, or until i stop working out. this goes for anything i choose to focus on, just happens to be working out most of the time. repeated experiment many many times, and same effects were noticed with videogames, making art, reading, etc. once again though the boost only goes as far as the quality and quantity of your weed, and remember, the higher the jump, the farther the fall, so be careful and dont make it a daily thing cause it just simply does not work that way

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
darkwolfunseen a dit:
A) Weed (like most entheogens) can't create something that isn't there. If you feel anti-social, it may just be honing in on subconscious thought you are having. That being said, different body chemistries react in different ways, just like taste buds can process the same food with two different tastes and two different eyes see the same color in a different way.

B) Try working out high... as long as you are CAREFUL and don't do anything that require too much coordination, it's amazing because you can do rep after rep with no pain.

doing drugs is an art and a challenge i believe that they are here to help us evolve to have a stronger conscience and weed is one of those drugs like when i get high if i'm by myself i get to feeling really productive because someone trained me to do that i get inspired to draw or write or clean(especially if i can listen to some music) if my ex roomate hadn't taught me how to do it i'd still be smoking up and passing out the other expereince is natural for me if i smoke around alot of ppl the i'm happy i'm good at planning i talk alot and i think alot of getting over being antisocial for me was when i desided to figure out who i am and who i wanted to be yeah sometimes i find my self in a group i'm not complete in tune with but usually i have something to talk about

just so you know the further you go the more you've seen(just remember to live with you're eyes open)