Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Whats your price?

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
For how much green do you buy your green? :D

here in portugal a gram of medium-grade/high-grade outdoor costs at average 8 euros. I'm quite interested to know what are the prices in relation to the countries countries.

G

Invité
I can get all the weed I want for free, and it is totally bio & pure, produced with tons of love.

Hell, we're basically still trying to finish the harvest from three years ago, and my group smokes often (and pure, ie no tobacco).

Now if only I could *like* weed...

EDIT: I knew that my braggin' had a point: I have NO CLUE how much weed costs in my area, and neither I nor anyone I know ever had to PAY for it (nor did we had any intention to sell it, dealing is SO much work it's simply not worth it).

Oh, we're from Switzerland.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
well, I had a feeling that this area of europe is a bit underdeveloped in terms of weed quantity. Its an extreme rarity to find people who grow not to deal down here, but then again, its rare to find people who grow!

Lambsbread

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Mar 2011
£25 for 3.5 grams if i travel for an hour and half on the bus and £10 for a gram around where i live. its so expensive round where i live. I live in rural Wales in the UK

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
don't smoke anymore, however i caught wind recently that it was going for $300/oz of the best quality stuff around.
img-thing

Logarth

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2011
Sixty American Dollars for 3.5 grams (roughly) assuming its high grade. North Dakota (Northern Midwest United States) is a horrible place for anyone who like drugs other than booze :(

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
about 2-3€ per gram, ok quality. I get it off the internet, and the friendly postman brings it to my door the one or other day :D
in a few months I will be harvesting my own stuff though, looking forward to that.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
25 australian dollars a gram

around 300-350, with a lot of variation depending on who you know, per ounce

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
BananaPancake a dit:
about 2-3€ per gram, ok quality. I get it off the internet, and the friendly postman brings it to my door the one or other day :D
in a few months I will be harvesting my own stuff though, looking forward to that.

thats a real deal! where do you live?

I'm starting to feel priveleged to live where I live.

25 bucks for a gram :shock:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
greenwizard a dit:
BananaPancake a dit:

thats a real deal! where do you live?

austria, albeit it changes nothing with the price, it's like that anywhere.

if I bought it "locally" it'd be around 8€

you are from portugal if I remember correctly?

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
yes, portugal. So whats the legal status up there?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
it's ok up here. here in vienna the people (i.e. the police and magistrates and all the other ones for that case) don't really care anymore, they just do their job because the law says so, even though they seem to find it ridiculous too. that means that you can openly smoke in parades and parks. if you get caught with up to 15 grams you'll go to take a piss once and talk with a friendly psychologists a bit shallowly about your life and that's that, granted your probe was negative. above 15 grams I don't know.
in the countryside people are not as open, and as it was the case in my hometown they seem to think that they are doing something really meaningful and hugely important while all they do is harass you and take a looooooong fucking time to drop your case.

luckily I got caught in vienna, and not at home. albeit the latter announced interest in taking up my case, but then my mum lost it a bit on the phone and I lived quite stoned thereafter :lol:

I've heard portugal is really lax with weed? :D

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
The best hash I smoked in the world (Malana Cream, Parvati Valley, Himachal Pradesh, India) was ~40$.

For 10 grams.

The also very very good hash I smoked just down the valley was ~25$ for ~10 grams.

AAaaah, India.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
lol, when you google for parvati valley images there are at least four pictures with weed on them, there better be some good stuff :)

when did you go there light? any recommendations for that area? I'm going to fly to india tommorow with the plan of heading exactly there (and ladakh) :D

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
I was there in April of 2008.

In Parvati Valley I really liked Jari (go to the very last guesthouse at the end of the village). Laid back, no tourist shops, nice views, etc. But be sure to head up all the way to Kir Ganga (or if you're adventurous, even head over to Pin valley, a 5 day track, take a left through Spiti (prettier than Ladakh, be sure to head up into the hills to the small villages) and head up the back road to Leh over Kunzum pass, instead of going through Tourist Trap Manali. Pulga (2 hours walk before Kir Ganga) was also really nice, but I heard they're constructing a big dam nearby. I don't think you'll hear or see it in Pulga, which is slightly over the hill. I also heard good things about the little village past Tosh, if you like remote.

Kasol is where you can use internet and such, but you need money before you head into the valley. Changing money is possible, but there are no banks. Staying there seems to be an Israeli pass-time.

Malana is weird. I didn't feel welcome there. You can't touch either buildings, objects or people. Just full time smokers around. Blech.

During peak season there will be sniffer dogs around on public buses in Parvati and Kullu valley. Bring Baksheesh if you travel with something on you.

Another really nice valley is Banjar valley. Go past Banjar to Jibhi and stay at the end of the village at Dev Ganga guest house. Family feel, very good people living there. You can do some very nice hikes around there too, or if you got money to burn go to the Himalayan National Park. More quiet, no stoners, if you want a break from all the smoking. Inspirational place.

I've spent 3 months in Himachal Pradesh alone and could tell you a lot more, but I think you need to discover on your own. :D

T

thescientist

Invité
Around these parts the ferret gets it at what she would call standard prices. Ferret has her medical card, since she is so stinky glanded. :rolleyes: It costs 20 a gram, and around 280 an ounce. This is for top quality stuff. For 330 an ounce, you can get lab tested stuff, with a proven thc content of 24 percent. It is pretty much the strongest stuff around.

Here is funny one for you guys. In Amsterdam, the weed is comparable in price, with currency exchange. She said 8 to 12 euro's a gram in coffeeshops. Besides this a lot of there genetics she thinks are on the weaker side, although very clean smoking. At one point the ferret was holding a very sought after strain in her hometown. When visiting the cannabis cup years back, numerous shops got word, and were begging for a cut of it. That is the ferrets story. :p

Mercredid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Oct 2011
Here in the south of France, I can get my local pot for about 5-7 euros a gram, and weed directly imported from Holland from 8 to 10 euros.
Strangely enought, local weed is better tought :D

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
Honestly i dont remember the last time i bought a gram but yah for me its $100 for an oz. Of high mids or a half oz. Of exotics like northern lights, blue dream, ect. Ect.