Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What's your favorite technique for mastering the mind?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Leaping off a cliff with a smile on your face.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
^ dreams are a nice place to play those games

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i believe several system requirements must be met, in order for there to be harmony in all systems. these systems of course are the it, the i, and the uber or over-i, (i just had an epiphany) OR aka the physical, mental, and spiritual bodies. these must ALL be in balance more or less to get the most out of any particular system, generally speaking. for instance, if one wanted to be able to learn the best(intellectual aspect), one must be physically fit (have all body systems healthy), and have drive (spiritual aspect)to learn. if one wants to be the most physically fit one can be, one must expand their knowledge(mental again) of excercises, and have drive to do it(spiritual again). if you wish to get the most out of spirituality, one must learn as much as they can about it(mental again) as well as practice it. you know, be a physical being, interact with the world and others in order to feel human(physical again).

just had this sort of meshing of all systems of three epiphany and how they really fundamentally are the same thing. even things like color(RGB) if you think it out thoroughly enough. hope you enjoy!

dirk.bruere

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2010
Forcing myself to do things I do not want to do, but know I should, when I also know I could avoid them.