Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Whats your bigest dream

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
as a child, i only wanted to be an inventor
i am an inventor--of sounds

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
When I was young, I had a lot of dreams. Particulary, as I got older, I realised that these were just plans for distinguishing.

Spores

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2008
A big chocolate cake with sprinkles on... ohw wait...
I thought it read what is your digest dream...

My biggest dream is that, all moron republicans, democrats, united nations/nazi's, israeli's, palestinians, leftwing, rightwing, kfcchickenwing, i.g.farben-sponsor-the-nazi's-feed-people-crap-chemicals would all fucking choke on their own weapon arsenal and the rest of humanity would live in peace together in harmony with nature

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG, I'm so fed up with everything right now
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif
headbash.gif

Be zen? Fuck that, I want to rip of somebodies head!
Most of the people aren't using it anyway :roll:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^sounds like a nightmare.

My biggest dream is to wake up.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Whats your bigest dream / ambition ?
I would like to have a more intellectually challenging job. I don't really like selling stuff, but that's what I've been doing for almost a decade now. So my ambition is to make a significant career shift. No more commerce.
How near is it ?
I want to close my shop in December 2011. So we're looking at three years to study or do whatever is necessary to make that change. I'm now studying English very intensely, because I don't want to limit myself to the Netherlands.
Because I feel bored.
Maybe if you have several make a list in order of preference .
1) Master a wide English vocabulary, learn more about grammar, and stay abroad for a while to become a more fluent speaker. I want to be able to translate my thoughts into words and sentences instantly, so I can engage in fierce public debates.

2) Study psychology and obtain a degree. (Though I wouldn't want to become a psychotherapist or psychiatrist.) Conduct psychedelic experiments with healthy, rational and mature individuals. Write a book about cults and fanaticism. Write books.

3) Make audio tracks for 6 hour psychedelic sessions, with music, ambient sounds and extensive verbal content (fragments from lectures, audiobooks etc.). This seems to be something I could start experimenting with right away, or corroborate with someone with the appropriate skills and software. There would be several 6 hour audio sessions: the contemplative session, the (mildly) psychotherapeutic session, the fun & freak-out set, the mystical session, the classical music and poetry session, a set with lots of sounds from nature etc.

4) To extensively promote (and improve) my ditiseentrip.nl website. Perhaps I'll have the time within one or two weeks.

5) To see my children grow up to be happy, intelligent, independent, doing what they're good at and forever expanding their horizons. So far, so good.

6) To make a blueprint for a community centered around isolation tanks for individual sessions, and artificial caves for group ceremonies. And then to find people and funds to turn that blueprint into reality. If possible the community grows its own food, and welcomes artistic and intellectual expression.

7) To help as many people as possible wake up from the dreams called Christianity, Islam and Vedic literalism (Hinduism).

8) To have hair down to my knees.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think the bit about writing a book about astrology is a realy good idea............

The 2012 thought police would like more information about what you said about 2011...........

Spores

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2008
Forkbender a dit:
^sounds like a nightmare.

What, that we all could live in harmony with eachother? :roll:
(sorry, just a bit tense atm)

Well, actually my biggest dream would be to die and find out I was Jimi Hendrix :rock:
Or, to work with Amon Tobin
Or.... I don't know
I don't think I have a biggest dream, or any dreams... I've got ganja

Ok, but seriously, I don't think I have a big dream or ambition or anything.
That might be my biggest (self-created) problem.
Don't know what I want to do, or achieve.
So if you don't know where you want to go, you don't know where to go.

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I had several dreams...as a child I wanted to be a writer, but had no clue what to write about that would be exciting enough to read. So I gave up that one.

Then I found out I had pretty much talent for playing the clarinet and saxophone. So I wanted to be a musician. But a jury said I wasn't good enough so I gave up that dream too.

I went to a technical school, because there was a lot of jobs and a secure income. All true. Nobody wants to do this boring stuff, so here I am. A house, a dog, a garden. But not enough music.

I found I needed a goal in my life. So on my way to work I decided I wanted to be a wiser man. And I read philosophy, spiritual books, about the universe. A path that led me to several forums. Then I met Heartcore, a guy who hung around on this forum too. I had a few trips on shrooms. And yes, they also might have brought me closer to the way of my heart.

I write my own music for Clarinet quartet (classical music). And I play in an amateur orchestra, that's pretty good. I rehearse in the cellar of the office during lunchbreak.

I know they are all signs of picking up this dream again. Now I'm 34 and I'll never let anybody tell me to loose this dream of being a musician ever again. I've played with pro's that had all the education I never had, and I know I can play better. But I don't want music to be a competition. And the famous artists aren't allways the best. And I know I'm not between the best.

One dream is to be a clarinet teacher. And with the money to be able to work a day less at the office.

The bigger dream is to play in a background ensemble/band in theatres with a comedian, artistic dancers or a singer. And make my own arrangements or work together with other members of the ensemble. And play on all the instruments: bariton-, tenor-, alto- and soprano saxophones, bass clarinet, clarinet and piccolo clarinet. Maybe some electrical saxophone if needed.

But I'll keep on writing, rehearsing. Mean while I'll look for a good teacher.

Spores

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2008
Awesome Pazusu!
Go chase 'em! :D

It's awesome when people finally decide they won't take shit from anybody anymore and just do their thing!

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
my dream/goal is to finish my two careers (hopefully without failing any more courses) and work in helping the internet to grow and become better. I want as much people as possible (ideally the entire population) to be interconnected and sharing unregulated information, to create a meta human mind that thinks globally instead of in nations/cities.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"unregulated"

But not unregistered and in the end not uncontroled .

Sounds like cyborgs to me . Sofa surfers and cellar kids with anemic white skin and no experience of life . Global mind control and manipulation by the people who controle the net .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
that's why I put the unregulated for, there wouldn't be a main controlling agent. No centralism.

And there wouldn't be sofa surfers because access wouldn't be gained at a particular location, it would be all over the place. Yes, I realize this can bring images of helpless people getting information radiated directly to their brains but every technology has it's negative side, like everything. I can only hope that the people involved in the development have the right goals in mind...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"there wouldn't be a main controlling agent. No centralism. "

OK , sorry i forgot we are talking about dreams and not reality.......

"the people involved in the development have the right goals in mind."

The people who made the theory for the atom bomb were like that........

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well yes, dreams...

"the right goals" are subjective, yes... :? maybe I could get an elite team of psychonaut network scientists that know each other thoroughly by way of an initiation ritual to work on the project... any applicants? :wink:

Spores

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2008
Sorry, I just could not help myself :roll:

bitterness.jpg

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
me neither :D

334896mRtq_w.jpg

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
my biggest dream is to make love to a woman with the most divinely large, beautiful breasts imaginable.