Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What was it?

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I recently took a pill of ecstasy, but I'm pretty sure it didn't contain any MDMA, and am really wondering what it was. The effects took about an hour before coming up, at the beginning I had extreme jaw clenching, like 10 times worse than with MDMA, I would say even a bit worse than with speed. Then I felt a very energetic boost that lasted maybe 30 minutes, and after that I felt more relaxed, a feeling that was closer to MDMA, but still wasn't the same. The effects weren't very strong and lasted about 4 hours, and after that I could sleep easily. At the peak I closed me eyes and saw color patterns for something like 5 seconds, then I started seeing things as if my eyes were open, like I was dreaming but still conscious.

Anyone have an idea on what that could have been?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
sounds to me like mdma/mda except for the part that you said it doesn't feel like mdma :p

was it fun or not? what pill was it? maybe more info on body sensations?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I don't think it was speed or meth, although it did feel a lot like speed at the beginning, because after 4-5 hours I went to bed and immediately fell asleep.

The pill looked a lot like this one, except that it was pink and that the horns were a bit larger

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1263

I can't say it was not fun, it was, but nothing like an usual ecstasy pill. All I can tell about it was that at the beginning I had EXTREME jaw clenching, after about an hour it was better, maybe just a bit more than with E. At the beginning it felt a lot like speed, but after an hour I did have a relaxing effect that felt a bit like MDMA. For 5 hours when I looked at my eyes in the mirror it was obvious I wasn't in my normal state, eyes more open and pupils dilated. I didn't have those warm waves of energy you feel when on ecstasy. Maybe it was just a mix of speed and E but with very low doses...

EDIT: After reading a bit about PMA, maybe it could have been a low dose of that...

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yeah there is a big chance it was that pill I took, because I live in quebec, which is very close to Ottawa, and I did hear someone call the same pills redbulls...

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
This is the exact pill (a red bull) I took for my hippyflip experience recently. I know what you mean by it doesn’t feel like ecstasy; but for me, the good stuff was still there in abundance!

It seems these are being circulated everywhere right now; according to my source, there the thing to get because of the supposed purity but I know he knows very little about what has actually providing us with but after having them I can concur that they are quite a powerful batch and well worth the buy.

No doubt the contents of all the pills labelled as such wont contain a regulated amount of MDMA but I can say at least the batch we got was good and it didn’t feel to me as if it had MDA contamination; possibly meth or perhaps speed were cut with them but it didn’t detract form the magic! That aside, we were loading on 5-HTP for months before so that may have (defiantly IMO) had an influence on the intensity of the pill but not enough to my knowledge to be able to mask the effects of significant amounts of impurities.

Although, it is hard to relay my experience to yours because of the presence of psilocin within our trip, yet I can relate to the minor attributes that you describe after taking this same pill as I myself have had, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they had the same or at least similar composition.

Peace.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Hmmm... altho the pills you took probably looked a lot like the one I took, it probably wasn't the same, or maybe the presence of psilocyn did make a very big difference, cause 2 of my friends took the same pills that night and they say they didn't feel it much...

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I have bought some MDMA recently, but it was something else, it was just the same like you describe. After 4 hours I was kinda trippin'. I had close eyes visuals (like passing through a tunnel of black and green spots...)

I think it was MDEA or PMA when I looked at the experiences at erowid. But I'm not sure about it. It started after 1 hour. I know that if you have good MDMA it must kick in within 20 minutes...

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
If it was PMA, I consider myself very lucky I had a good time, the expereiences on erowid are scary :O

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Sounds like 4mma, aka pmma, to me. These pills are made out of anise oil rather than sassafras, and they are common impersonators of ecstasy.

You guys should get a test kit of 'Marquis reagent' so you will at least have an idea of what these pills have in them.

( Marquis Reagent is easy to make. It is an extremely weak solution of sulfuric acid and formaldehyde, in water. Dancesafe and similar organizations used to test pills at the raves for everyone for free back then...)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
mCCp contaminated the Dutch market like a year ago. One of the primary things it did to people was making them vomit.

I took one, knowing there was mCCp in them, to see what it's like. 30 minutes after ingestion I was vomiting all over my appartment. When the nausea subsided it was quite a nice experience, lot more like MDA than MDMA.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It wasnt speed as you said you went to sleep . I think redbulls are american ephadrin pills . It sounds like ephadrin or cofein to me .