Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What Video are you watching?

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I still think Terry Gilliam should've been the director for this movie and it's sad that Disney is company again. But that second thing is of course not a surprise, since the original movie is from them as well.

I'm afraid of possible songs that will be in this movie as well.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I gotta say I hate Disney the corporation, but I think it's funny their writers were on peyote when they wrote Fantasia. I wonder what they were on for Alice in Wonderland? If it's even half-good, a million stoners will be lining up to see it.

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
Twilight a dit:
I still think Terry Gilliam should've been the director for this movie and it's sad that Disney is company again. But that second thing is of course not a surprise, since the original movie is from them as well.

I'm afraid of possible songs that will be in this movie as well.

talking about terry gilliam, i don't know if this has been posted yet but have you seen this?
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

i'm much more looking forward to this than that tim burton movie (but i'll probably go see it anyway :p).. i mean come on... Tom Waits as the Devil!.. :shock: :lol: nice..

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Yeah! I can't wait for that movie! The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus! It's defintely going to be great! :D

darkwolfunseen a dit:
I gotta say I hate Disney the corporation, but I think it's funny their writers were on peyote when they wrote Fantasia. I wonder what they were on for Alice in Wonderland? If it's even half-good, a million stoners will be lining up to see it.
Hehe, that's funny! Is that a rumor or is it true?
It's actually not really a surprise, because Fantasia is by far one of their best products.
I don't think they were on any drug when writing Alice in Wonderland, since it was Lewis Caroll who wrote the story. (Yes, I was mistaken when I said the original movie is from Disney. There are many other movies about Alice in Wonderland actually.)

But if it's about the script of this new Alice in Wonderland; Well, Burton probably adjusted the script the way Johnny Depp will get a bigger role. Because the Mad Hatter doesn't really play a prominent part in the original story. It's even stranger that it isn't Alice herself who is featured on the promotional poster.

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
i don't understand why burton had to go (again) with johnny depp for this one. If anyone i would've chose eric idle for the role :D
idle.jpg

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I don't really care if they change the story a bit, because the original version by Carl Lewis contains lots of political and cultural references that aren't really relevant anymore (in high school I read "The Annotated Alice"). And that Disney is involved, I guess Tim Burton needs their expertise for the 3D version of the movie.

The video I'm watching now, is the video I'm creating...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Hawkwind BBC4 Documentary:

Do not panic!

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
If you know vsnares and think that it is one hell of a music, then take a look at this guy. Just insane :shock:

Venetian Snares - Eurocore MVP with Drum Track

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
[youtube]SejnnSRXgz8[/youtube]

[youtube]bW0cM31[/youtube]

[youtube]0vV5W6pP6UU[/youtube]

[youtube]wUfxZ1lDyPI[/youtube]

[youtube]wXBVt6tgENU[/youtube]

lots of symbology or symbolism going on i think...