Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

WHAT U THINK WHO WILL TAKE GOLD ON EURO 2008

WHAT U THINK WHO WILL TAKE GOLD ON EURO 2008

• HOLLAND

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • CROATIA

• PORTUGAL

• SPAIN

• I WONDER WHO WILL WIN?

• Nombre total d'électeurs

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High Goran ,

I dont watch fuckball on the TV its so obvious when they have been paid to loose ? Like when the goal keeper misses balls that a blind contagon victim could have saved .

I used to play for my schools and a few times for the county but got pissed off for getting sent off because i told the referee to fuck off or hit someone . So i changed to rugby = a sort of mass brawl where everyone ignores the rules , and no one moaned anymore........

I also organised a few games with "Junky united" where we had to make iregular pauses because someone was coughing up blood or had sneaked off to have a fix .

I like it when i can play with little kids or friends . I also like it when i go to the park and see groups of people hanging around untill there are enough to play , sometimes with 2 or 3 more on one side if the one side is crap . Sometimes there are 20 on each side and when some people go home and others change sides . I also like it when they let women , old people , black people and aliens play with them .

At the moment i`ve got an alergy against fuckball because Germany is full of cars with 2 or 3 or 4 German flags flying on them , and massive flags on every second balkony. I live in "The horror houses" in "The ghetto" and every time a side scores a goal people start shooting GUNS off the balkonys , throwimg masses of "Polen boller" = Polish banngers = sticks of weak dynamite with 1 mm fuses that explode in front of my window and put the fear of god up me . Then after the game they form car convoys and pamp their horns and drive around the estate untill 1 in the morning . Its a pity i dont live where you live , if i did i`d buy myself a cheep second hand rocket launcher and zap the crazy bastards .

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
GOD a dit:
High Goran ,

I dont watch fuckball on the TV its so obvious when they have been paid to loose ? Like when the goal keeper misses balls that a blind contagon victim could have saved .

I used to play for my schools and a few times for the county but got pissed off for getting sent off because i told the referee to fuck off or hit someone . So i changed to rugby = a sort of mass brawl where everyone ignores the rules , and no one moaned anymore........

I also organised a few games with "Junky united" where we had to make iregular pauses because someone was coughing up blood or had sneaked off to have a fix .

I like it when i can play with little kids or friends . I also like it when i go to the park and see groups of people hanging around untill there are enough to play , sometimes with 2 or 3 more on one side if the one side is crap . Sometimes there are 20 on each side and when some people go home and others change sides . I also like it when they let women , old people , black people and aliens play with them .

At the moment i`ve got an alergy against fuckball because Germany is full of cars with 2 or 3 or 4 German flags flying on them , and massive flags on every second balkony. I live in "The horror houses" in "The ghetto" and every time a side scores a goal people start shooting GUNS off the balkonys , throwimg masses of "Polen boller" = Polish banngers = sticks of weak dynamite with 1 mm fuses that explode in front of my window and put the fear of god up me . Then after the game they form car convoys and pamp their horns and drive around the estate untill 1 in the morning . Its a pity i dont live where you live , if i did i`d buy myself a cheep second hand rocket launcher and zap the crazy bastards .

I love rugby too! And I know what rugby is!
Wonder thoughts in my mind!?,
people tells something or post something like this: Rugby - a sort of mass brawl where everyone ignores the rules , and no one moaned anymore........
(I am writing weird observation)
Do U many times encounter and talk with people (OK, U don't talk,ONLY, U explain or listen: God forbid such stupidity) who doesn't know what is rugby, polo, what is hypotension and hypertension, why we burn Oil in big cooking towers, what is drug and what is med., how to shift gear 2 to 4 without automatic, how cassette works, why play record is spinning, where is Croatia or Estonia, why civilization hates Hitler and Stalin, what is DNA, what is fusion and what is fission, that there is no difference between PCI-e and AGP(guy doesn't know what is what but speak anyway), why U need to take 50€ (minimum) for replacement of one DDR2, HDD and AGP install (but U haven't bought that material, guy who what that bought it), and 10 min's of work worth more then half of material (guy thinks: "BASTARD! I COULD PLUG THAT FOR FREE - of course after U show what U have done)

I have told U this cause question and explanation what is rugby reminds me on that! Weird, stupid questions. Wonder? There are people who doesn't know that???
THIS WEREN'T OFFENDING POST, JUST WONDER. :wink:

AND IF U HATE GERMANY!? DON'T! HERE EVERY THIRD FAMILIY HAVES KALASHNIKOV UNDER BED! AND AFTER ONE GOAL 100000 BULLETS 7,62 ARE FLING TROUGH AIR! 3-4 KILLS PER GAME!
U ARE LUCKY! NO KILLS