Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What size peyote buttons are active & ready to eat?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Last sunday I ingested two big San Pedro's of both 53 centimeters fresh within about 30 minutes (I dried them though) and fasted for this night. I didn't weight it off but what happend was beyond imagination. I thought I'd get liver failure at some point. And if I didn't let go, the spirits would eat my heart. I kept having orgasms from my finger tops to every outer nerve in my physique and head when the cactus was flowing through my veins, boiling blood you could say. The visuals, the most intense phase similar as with smoked DMT in the 60-80 miligram range. This experience gave a massive body load (but pleasant!) and occasionally the back of my neck felt tight as well as some respiration suppression. But it all subsided as long as I kept being inferior with deep respect. I'm sure in this amounts it could kill an immature man through the elevation of stress levels. Tachycardia and mental occupation. I was ''forced'' to dance naked as a tiger by a Shaman, I had to promise loyalty otherwise the experience would have turned into a traumatic path. The time dilaton was extreme, greater than with 5 gram psilocybine and energy amphetamine like outbursts came with ups and downs and the sedation and lethargy inbetween was like I swallowed a few bags of good weed. I never thought I could die so many times during 1 experience, but the smashed ego over and over again didn't bothered at all as I realised this mental construction is just an outer part of the earth we carry in our bodies, it's our heart and in all our tissue there are potentionally millions of new homo sapiens. I have felt them, I even believed they'd over power me at some point as I could feel their urge to break through into this life. I met an entire orchestra of shamans, some had a flute, some with drums and even baby's rattles.

I'll show you guys my preperation instructions with photo's soon, as well as tips for physical preperation. Allowing you to ingest monster amounts to peak at the divine. All I can say I feel like I do not want to use LSD anymore as this is now seen as an artificial spiritless simulation of the Cactus soul. Even mushrooms lack the physical aspects which forced me to take it for granted rather than thinking it's just due to the mushrooms I ate, and 4 hours is too less for starting to perceive a trip as an untainted saga. I hardly analyzed on this experience, but I did saw myself wandering with people I clearly knew in a desert, like we were in another life with no boundries. I could invite characters, but only with a mandate from the cactus. It checks health, suspicious energy and smell.

It wasn't too much, but definitely on the borderline. But strange enough I never felt for a second it could drive me insane like psilo can do with me. The duration of the experience, 12 hours (mind you the time dilation the first 6 hours was immense) and the insomnia after made this a tradional initiation.

I can say that with LSD, Psilocybine and DMT in any dose, it bends my consciousness with the buzzings and vibrations. With mescaline, these vibrations go from tone to head through the whole corpus and even appear strongly with open eyes.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
wonderful!! have you ever done ayahuasca brug?

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
Brugmansia a dit:
Last sunday I ingested two big San Pedro's of both 53 centimeters fresh within about 30 minutes (I dried them though) and fasted for this night.
What was the diameter of the San Pedro's ?
Normally 30 cm San Pedro Cactus with a diameter of 7 cm is enough for a trip !

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
About 8 centimeters.

30 centimeter may be enough for some. But just as with psilo, my dosage to get it all running should be tripled to induce the full enfolding visuals including the elimination of all the excitement and doubt and I carried prior to the experience.

I won't come back anytime soon, just because I'm cleansed and washed with diligence. I still feel the connection with the Shaman I met that night, he had to smell and stroke me for hours to examine what kind of man I really was, much like a wolf does before he opens up as the noble animal he is.

At JC, haven't done Ayahuasca yet. But if there's anything which may come close to this experience I had with the grand father of the North, it may be the grand mother from the South.

JohnnyScience

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2010
MrCactus a dit:
1. Weight is just arithmetic: + - volume of a cilinder in cm3.
1 cm3 cactus = + - 1 gram.
At the end of this week I'll weight some Peyote's & San Pedro's for my new webshop !
I'll let you know the outcome.
2. You need at least 300 milli-gramm of Mescaline for a trip.
2. Shops in the Netherlands are much cheaper than English shops !

Hmm.

So if I'm looking for 300-500mg trip, then I just need 2 of the 4.5cm buttons? (I guess my math is off or I'm just confused)

What shops in the Netherlands to you suggest that has a website & ships worldwide?

Also, please keep this thread on track everyone.

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
There are restrictions for sending San Pedro's to some countries.
http://www.*******.net/ sends worldwide, and is probably the biggest Smartshop in Europe.
Otherwise wait for my shop ....

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
2 of those? Whoha, thats a lot of cacti!
I'm gonna eat my resin from the first cacti I bought 2 years ago today. To bad I yielded only 7 grams of resin, kinda f! Up when I was boiling down the liquid. There was like 1 cm of juice left, went in the garden to smoke a joint, came back and all the water was gone and there was a black tar left. It took forever to scrape it out of the pan. The worst thing is that the pan wasn't completely cleaned yet and the pan was needed for cooking so someone cleaned the pan and threw the remaining resin away. Bummer.
I'll report back if there was any effect.

Peace.

JohnnyScience

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2010
MrCactus a dit:
There are restrictions for sending San Pedro's to some countries.
http://www.*******.net/ sends worldwide, and is probably the biggest Smartshop in Europe.
Otherwise wait for my shop ....

So is this shop in the netherlands?

Would this be the best choice for a smartshop for worldwide shipping?

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
******* is located in Amsterdam (Netherlands).
They have a lot of experience with shipping worlwide.
But read the shipping restrictions: they can not send Cacti to every counry.

JohnnyScience

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2010
Awesome, I will familiarize myself with them also then. Thanks.

I think Divineactus.com is still a really good site also. Its just based in the UK

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
Ok.

But when you are living in the EU (European Union) you can pay in Euro's.
But not in Great Britan (British Pound).
So there are extra costs when you order in Britan.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I still have a promise, going to order new cactusses and might put up some photo's.

D

Deano68

Invité
Ok, here's the skinny. I have 6 X 5cm (6=the number of buttons I have, 5cm=the size of the buttons i will consume) fresh lophophora williamsii buttons that I am going to consume tomorrow. I will get back to you after to relay any pertinent info. Wish me luck ;-) Oh btw, the buttons are just under 3 years old, I bought them off the net from the netherlands (slow greenhouse grown) at 40 cm (2 years) and have been growing them under artificial lights for the last 12 months. I hope all my labour wasn't wasted.
I live in the UK and as yet lophophora williamsii is totally legal here unless it's processed to extract the mescaline.

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
Please post your experience. Was eating 6 buttons of 5 cm enough? How was your trip?
Good luck.