Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What makes you sleep after mushrooms?

Loco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2005
Does anyone know any substance that will make you sleep well after have taking mushrooms?

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
I think from those pills againts motionsickness will help, it makes you verry sleepy.

G

Invité
I'm so tired after a shroom trip that I don't need any substance to go to sleep, but I suggest smoking a joint...

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Altough sleeping is no problem after a trip, I also would use a big fat joint !

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I mix booze even the hardest one,with highest shrooms and EXP. the true halu effect .And always take shrooms with that and 3 valiums after and doesnt have even the weakest problems that you have on come down from shrooms and psilocibin! My advice.

G

Invité
Hmmm, that exp thing I looked up and I don't think I like it, just as valium.
When I used valium it made me feel depressed.
I don't like to much chemicals in my body, just psychedelics and sometimes alcohol. There are better ways to fall asleep and I think alcohol is bad especially in combination with other substances, so I wouldn't recommend it.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm so tired after a shroom trip that I don't need any substance to go to sleep,

That's totally true, but alcohol helps as well (but only after the comedown) When the shrooms are still on, why do you want to sleep? They don't keep you tripping and awake for more than at most 6 hours (unless you combine them with a MAOI)

When I'm tripping I plan enough time for the trip and the comedown, and then I can sleep easily. More than once I have made the mistake to take shrooms when I was already tired - nothing is more stressful than a shroom trip keeping you awake while you really need to sleep. Just don't do that!

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
yep just plan ur trip good
and when u comedown .. belive me u wanna sleep
i`m always so exhausted after it
and else smoke some joints... for all I care run a few laps :p
to get tired..
watching a movie can get u asleep also
for example napoleon dynamite..
for crying out loud that movie is dull :p

Loco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2005
When the shrooms are still on, why do you want to sleep?

I am talking about after i have come down from the trip, i should have made that clear. My problem is that i dont think that weed alone is going to make me sleepy sins i smoke so much regularly and i will probably smoke a few during the trip.

My best guess right now is that Valium will make me sleepy, what do you guys think about that?

j-lazy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
if you have that much troubles falling asleep go to the local drug store and get some sleeping pills. i never have problems falling asleep after a good shroomtrip but if i really cant sleep i watch a movie i alway's fall asleep then.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
for me the reason I sometimes can't sleep is i'm still tripping some and planning too many things.....but I'd never go that far as to take sleeping pills or valium to force it
just accept it and try to find another way to counter that....take shrooms earlier, do some sport, eat something(this I just can't ..) so that it tires you....

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
At some point in the coming down I suddenly get very tired usually (and I usually have a drink or two or three in that phase, I like red wine for the purpose)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
seriously dont take shit like sleeping pills or valium..
I totally do not recommend that...
its the effect the shrooms have on u and u`ll have to accept that.. I think

G

Invité
If you take drugs, your body needs time to recover from every substance that comes with it, so it's not very wise to add more substances to your bloodstream for your body needs a lot more time to recover and more damage to your body is possible, so just lay of the shit after a trip and just take time to recover.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Look from my opinion I will live to the ends of time of my body.I am young so I sad take valium, no valium, harder pills-barbiturates,antipsychotics are the best so decide-if your trip is hard and black this is my recomondation.This pill will cause little damage to your health but it will relise you from bad trip who can excerabrate psychosis-Its yours decide. 8)

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I also would recommend smoking some cannabis. It helps you to sleep, and I personally find it a nice way to end the trip. You can then recollect your experience in that mellow state of mind.

There are people who use Valium (or some other diazepam product) to chill out and induce sleep after a trip, but personally I don't find that idea too appealing. As always, it's pretty much a matter of personal taste.

You might also want to give meditation and/or yoga (or some form of muscular stretching) a try. Relaxing your body and mind creates favourable condition for falling asleep.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Plan the trip indeed, take your dose at once, nothing can extend a trip to a point where you are so fucking tired you can't sleep, as taking a second dose once the first starts to wear down. Tolerance kicks in and instead of making the trip longer, you just extend the come down which can be a pain.

Smoking cannabis may be an option, but if you still have trippy effects, this may even intensify it (which may be good since you can't sleep anyways:D ).

But my own experience is also, when I come down, I find sleep easily and never had a problem with it.