Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is your favorite anti-stress herb,drug,med,...

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
i sorry toadlicker i not trying to be an ass or anything but i don't really get your point.
"but is it really harder to try than it is to live with this shit"
i never once said that he should stop trying anything i just said that meditation is not easy for someone that has anxiety.
you can try it o' natural but it does not hurt to have some meds for the bad times. my main point was that just because this is a mental disorder does not necessarily mean you can change it with your own will power.
natural medicines can help but i would notrely souly on them

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
GHB or GBL.

I take this every night before I go to sleep, it releases more grow hormones and that's a advantage for me as a bodybuilder.

It has no negative after effects if you dose properly. A good dose GBL knocks me out like a powerful opiate, it even decreases nearly all the effects of speed.

A normal dose results in a sedative effect as with pot or alcohol. A deep sleep is obtained.

Dharmavoorus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Nov 2006
Drink water. meditate. sleep.

Personally picking up a musical instrument was a great way to relieve these symptoms.

redhot

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2007
you could find some help from sceletium tortuosum.....no nasty taste and it should be legal everywhere

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
i'm a very anxcious person on the inside (while most people think im a super calm guy, NOT)

Hehe, that's my fate as well. I am so much controlling myself that some people think I must be really boring, others are amazed at how calm I can be in stressy situations (learned that while tripping, I guess...). Yet still this is only on the outside...

Kratom is really nice, it works great temporarily, but it won't help on a daily basis. You can get a little addicted to it (not too much, but nasty enough) and taken on a daily basis you'll loose your sleep. A few days before christmas I slept for only 2 hours in three days because of Kratom (usually I fall asleep at some point when I take a lot of Kratom, but not anymore when I take it every day...)

I think no drug can help you forever. Drugs can always give you temporary relief but that's it. You'll have to change something inside you to make a real difference (but that's not easy, I know... I'm still working on it!)

rossus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Fev 2007
tryptonaut a dit:
I think no drug can help you forever. Drugs can always give you temporary relief but that's it. You'll have to change something inside you to make a real difference (but that's not easy, I know... I'm still working on it!)
yes true.

the best thing i have found, that heals my anxiety/fears/stress/boredom permanently is love....
love is a state of being. to be in complete acceptance of yourself, others and the world outside you.

through meditation, one can learn this state of being. the idea is to meditate constantly in everything you do as much as possible, from the moment you wake up to the moment you get to sleep.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Serious, you don't need any substances.

I was thinking about the topic name, what is my favorite thing to relax.
And my favorite thing to relax is still meditation.
It's relaxing, but also energising, it's not unhealthy and it gives you an intense sense of being and feeling like you're the luckiest person on the planet and puts you full of energy that you can openly exchange with other people.

If your anxiety is in your mind, you need to fix it with your mind, not with drugs/psychedelics...

This all is so unbelievably true. :nod: Meditation and Art of breathing can even realise person from opioid addiction!!

Nitroman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
Dharmavoorus a dit:
Drink water. meditate. sleep.

Personally picking up a musical instrument was a great way to relieve these symptoms.
Good tips man, i have to agree. It is easier to have a beer or smoke some pot to relax. but in the end.. it has to come from within 8) :)