Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is the question?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
demands the brain-eating oracle. what is it? :?: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GregKasarik

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2010
Something about fish...

Again...

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
To me...

The ultimate question:

Is the universe deterministic, or not?

This bears the weight of a life time of thought, intriguing, demeening, demoralizing, and empowering. The ego blinds, the nature hints, the signs collide. Is it deterministic.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
thats just a matter of perspective... keep blinding yourself!!! yeah!!! :lol: :p

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
an unravelling onion,

or a wanderer in a mystery.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
so, are our brains a question to reality or is reality a question to our brains?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
i second the second

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i first the first. it's just too complex. but then...the nature of reality has that aspect, too. argh my head hurts! :crybaby: :eek: :p

Gonzonaut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Avr 2010
The only real question is whether to kill yourself or let your environment do it for you.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Right, which is intriguing enough for me to remain here and see how close I can get to answering it, killing yourself would show you are simply lost, undetermined, and , well... lazy.

Life is the only thing you are promised, why would you destroy it? If you do feel as if suicide is an option - you are only viewing one perspective. No matter how 'real' or 'deep' you think you understand our universe, another person can always spiritually and emotionally slap you in the face, or awaken a deep slumbering bliss.

And that is not directed at you gonzonaut, it is a general statement.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
"Life is the only thing you are promised, why would you destroy it?"
I dig that statement man! Death is promised as well :wink:

Very good! Suicidal thinkers are stagnated minds. They need to make some change, do something new. "Without change something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." There's no end to new things, as there's more each day, so there isn't an excuse not to live (besides terminal illness or something guaranteeing a period of pain then death).

The question is "how shall I live?" The options are infinite, all you need do is choose.