Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is the best candy to put LSD on? (not taste-wise)

atxryan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Avr 2007
What is the best candy for absorbing LSD, holding it once absorbed, and releasing it once in mouth? The candy needs to be something that can hold the acid for a long time, even in non-cold environments. All input from all people is very welcome!! If you have something to say about this, I want to hear it!! Thanks!!

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Jelly candy...
We made some in school, and i tried it at home adding lsd.
But let me recall the recipe for the candy..

You need gelatine, you need flavours to add to your gelatine, pfffjoew, I got to look for the recipe give me an hour plz.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Ok, here we go:

you need:

0.5 dl cassis-coulis
0.5 dl sugarsyrup
1 sheet of Gelatine

you do:

Week the sheet of gelatine in cold water.
Get it out and grip out the water from it.
Then solve the gelatine in the hot sugarsyrup en mix it with the coulis.
Then take something to pour your mixture in. I suggest little metal icons of some sort.
When the mixture is just made you add your LSD. Be VERY CAREFULL about your doses!

Have fun..

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
And why I said this kind off candy:

when it's still liquid you can add your LSD to it, and once it's hardened it's stays in. It melts when you have it in your mouth because off the warm saliva, and if it doesn't it will still melt in your stomache.
When you place "the candy" in the sun or so I think it would melt too, so beware..

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Now I understand why my parents always told me not to take any candy from strangers. If I knew there could have been acid in them I wouldn't have listened to my parents! :rolleyes: :wink:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Entheonaut a dit:
Now I understand why my parents always told me not to take any candy from strangers. If I knew there could have been acid in them I wouldn't have listened to my parents! :rolleyes: :wink:

Hahahah =D
Big point! :D

But on the otherhand, think off what would have happened when you ate candy with LSD from a stranger.
Let your imagination go wild =]

gh0stie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Avr 2007
i think they call it warm temperatures not "non-cold" im sorry not trying to be a smart ass but i just had to correct that..
lsd and candy... hmm..
i reckon lsd on bubble gum...

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
:lol: pizza! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the italian side took over :twisted:

Ender_mBind

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2007
snipits.jpg

Cheap fructose sweet that have hollowed out sides - which provides an excellent spot to put a drop until it dries.

pattern_req

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2007
No matter what candy you use please BE CAREFUL.

Putting psychedealics in something that can be confused for a harmless edible can turn out disasterous. Make sure that the only folks around the candy are people that will want to get f-ed up. If a child accidentally ate them because they were left out once you guys consume it could be bad.

I'm not trying to be a bummer, I just try to encourage responsible drug use. Accidental dosing is one of the biggest setbacks reasonable drug laws faces.

Thanxs and happy tripping.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
If a child starts tripping: what bad can come out off that?
Children don't understand the bad things in life so they wont trip bad.

i guess?

Frostie

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Avr 2007
or they eat all of the candy and die, u have a lawsuite and go in jail for the rest of ure life where niggers fuck u in the ass in the shower. u will get deprest and play suicide in ure cell...

happy tripping :twisted:

ODB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2007
Pez candy works great.

Monochromatic_Knight

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
If a child starts tripping: what bad can come out off that?
Children don't understand the bad things in life so they wont trip bad.

i guess?

Wow... please tell me you're joking. You need to go back to the literature my friend. You're assuming that knowledge of "bad things in life" is the only thing that can lead to a bad trip?

How about understanding the neurological effects a drug like LSD has on a rapidly developing brain? Predispositions or even full blown psychological disorders don't often show till later in life. How do you know the drug might not act as a catalyst? Furthermore, how would you like full blown ego-dissolution in a young person who hasn't even had the time to develop a complete identity to begin with?

Sure, maybe nothing will happen but I doubt there's an established psychedelic advocate that would think it's a good idea to give kids drugs. Think guys...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sugarcube is the best . Heat destroys LSD .

pattern_req , I agree with you .

"If a child starts tripping: what bad can come out off that? Children don't understand the bad things in life so they wont trip bad. "

If its on its own its not a good thing , who knows what set and setting its in ? It could have an overdose or fall down stairs , burn itself or freak out watching sickness on TV for example .

Frostie YOU ARE A NAZI RASIST BASTARD FUCK OFF AND DIE .

"How about understanding the neurological effects a drug like LSD has on a rapidly developing brain? Predispositions or even full blown psychological disorders don't often show till later in life. How do you know the drug might not act as a catalyst? Furthermore, how would you like full blown ego-dissolution in a young person who hasn't even had the time to develop a complete identity to begin with?"

What a stupid argument . It aplys to everyone who takes drugs . Those predispositions you are fantasising about mostly , if not all , come from education and experienes made later in life . Kids arent born with mental problems they are gven them by people or society or inheritthem from their social and family backgrounds . Maybe you should start to think . Look here and see what i think :-

http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... d4&lang=en

G

Invité
I think it's best to drop on a womens nipples, you have to consume it right away though, but this is (till now) my favorite :mrgreen: