Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is so wrong in our society?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the answer is easy: it is easier for us, being lazy persons.

peace.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
the reason we are lazy in the first place comes for a large part from the fact that we know somewhere inside that corruption is in control and that there is not much we can do about it

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
lazy? No, this task is just impossible. How many people are in the US?160 million?

Imagine every president candidate driving through the country and stopping at every household to greet and chat with the inhabitants?

And second: direct democracy is SO slow and it needs a quite genetic wanting to vote vote vote.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
its hard to go into detail about the voting yourself pyschoid but I see a million and 1 ways in which this would go wrong.

now u see people that say, oh I voted on him or her or this group or that group and that's fine.

but when everyone votes on propositions and such I think the different groups people are in will become more transparant eventually and that might lead to the separation of whole societies :p

Maybe I watched to many movies but if I drive my thoughts far enough I could see this end in some kind of horrible doomsday scenario

many people have thought about the best ways to control huge civilizations
and nowadays we see Democracy as most fit, and from all the ones we've seen on this planet, it may just be the best we came up with.
the problem is, that with soooo many people and so much decisions, things like what Restin says about visiting people, that becomes really hard
cause u just cannot visit everyone and how them what kind of person u are.
so the best and most efficient way to try and reach as many people as you can is how they do it now.

I just don't like that there is 90% money involved and 10% honest interest
and ofcorse the immense abuse of power everywhere

money and power changes a lot of people even the most honest ones I think.
its something unnatural compared to, lets say 2000-3000 years ago
to be able to "rule" over millions and millions of people

its something relatively new and I don't think that at this moment there isn't a humanbeing that is fit for "president" of something bigger then a 1000 people :p

so we come up with all sorts of other ways to be able to "rule" over so many people and try to make it as best as we can.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
The problem is... we don't know the people we vote for. We can't even be sure that what they say comes from them, and that they think it. We vote for the one who seduced us the most, not the one with the best ideas.

There actually is very few (of there are some) politicians who are there for the good of the people.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
that's a sad fact of today, that's true. But I honestly don't see any solutions for such huge nations as US, Canada or even the UK/Germany. I'd also be happy if we could change that.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
lazyness?
lazyness is the mother of all evil, and as your mother, you oughta respect her.

There is nothing wrong with this world, go back to bed and forget you where ever awake.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Eye wanna smoke what youve bin smokin......

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
subtle anesthetic magic of opioids and dopamine my friend.

Who, crazy and wild reindeer and rabbit, about this comfortable solar room likes to kill himself more than one time a day?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the temptation for killing myself sometimes seems very high, but then i think i don't really wanna kill myself... it's more a desire that i feel... not to have to care so much about everything ... = being dead ... don't get me wrong though.... life's great :weedman:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
my politics teacher told me not to be a sophist during class, that it caused unrest among classmates and that it halts productivity.

I told her that unlike old drunken sophists of yore, I do not have a plan.

Dying is dying: burning the skeamers high blood pressure control freak edifice to the ground and start from scracth.
nothing can stop an undead because he is already dead.

:weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"my politics teacher told me not to be a sophist during class, that it caused unrest among classmates and that it halts productivity.

I told her that unlike old drunken sophists of yore, I do not have a plan. "

Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! You sound like you to me and thats good so . Tell the silly cow to sod off . Unless she has big advantages and you have a posibility to get your hands on them.............

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Unless she is hot as hell, which she is. I just want to sound smartass and impress her with my nihilism so I can get her to bed. I have a thing for teachers you see...

Alas, I just found out I have a thing for lesbians, and this teacher happens to be the fourth in a line of tries to get them to switch sides for just one night.
:)

That is the problem with society, where all trying to have it our way. We should limit ourselves to live in peace.
Don't you just love how it is that one cannot avoid talking about any random topic? :wink:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
All you have to do is push her buttons. :lol:

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
fear.
they fear us, so they protect themselves by forcing fear of them upon us.

all we have to do is show that we are no longer afraid, however. that has become much more difficult that it needs to be.

and watch the buttons, hot lesbian politics teachers? .... could end very very badly. for all parties involved.