Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is DXM?

JohanV

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2006
What is it?

Some sort of subsitute for XTC?
Is it better than XTC?

Or is it only oke if you CANT get any XTC?

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
DXM (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide) is a cough suppressent which has powerfully pschedelic and dissassotiative effects. It is nothing like MDMA and should never be used as a substitute, it you have to compare it to anything I would say ketamine but it is also has its own distinct character. If you are going to experiment please make sure you find a product which has DXM as its only active ingredients as some other ingredients can be extremely dangerous in high doses. For more information check out http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

JohanV

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2006
Oke....... :?

I´ll stick with the XTC..... (is even a lot easyer to get :wink: )

j-lazy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
that's not fully true although we have planty XTC in holland DXM can be bought in a lot of stores as a coughing medicine

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
DXM and LSD are my favourite drugs!
DXM enlarges your consciousness and takes you in the magic reality where anything is possible =)
We even saw future and read our thoughts with my friend, and it was not only hallucinations but true! =)

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
j-lazy a dit:
that's not fully true although we have planty XTC in holland DXM can be bought in a lot of stores as a coughing medicine

Or you just order pure DXM from one of the 100 online stores out there, 100 tablets with 250mg DXM in for 100€ does it cost at the store i order from. Dont bother to drink loads with cough medicin because DXM tasteBAD.