Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What I just Realized

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
So isn't this a insane thought. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks up to this point ans I'm insanely high. I justed smoke a fat one almost completely by my self. My GIrl was just sitting be side me listening to my usual rant about politics . And the sudden paranoia hit me so strong . That as I rant about my conspiratorial ideals. They really could be listening. I kinda see government as a virus . I don't have a solution to the virus. See I can't be violent . At least not by myself . I don't believe in complete passiveness but something close. Not that I won't fight or defend. Like I said I can't find a solution. But I realized that they could be listening as I rant and of course while I type. I and now my mind takes me unto this crazy tangent on what "they" could mean. Or what who they are. Could monitor everything I said or the great enough majority of it . They is the government that you don't see I guess . Like I said I don't know. Could Listen to every thing they I say . It would not take that much of a system compartive to "theys" possible size . Listen I know this is really fucked up to read but I'm really in the "moment" . Whats 300 millians of computers to the possibility of the true size of this underground government . I'm getting scared as I type this . This is a fucked up case of paranoia huh ?

I am obviously trying to do as little editing as possible. I am really in the moment I just used spell check at this moment, I am afraid to use the grammar check. I guess I'm really just afraid afraid just afraid I guess . Good Night Ya'll

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
Its hope at ain't it . The solution I mean .

Just think of it as written in code.

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
I just realized something else that this is any thing the person reading wants it to be.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Well I believe that 'they' are the goverment and that they have strong importance to keep certain political stratigies because there are a lot of companies that share interest. It reamins a materialistic consumption world where equaliity isn't possible.

Sometimes I am also scared that when the war on drugs is getting stronger that these internet sites are very usefull to find drugsusers. I guess it's not very difficult for a computerexpert to crack this site and to lead the adresses to people. So maybe using these sites are really a possible threat!?!

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
i just realized what i did for myself. I am not going to ever do this again but I will strive to be in this moment as long as I can. Whenever I can. ?

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
please if this is dug don't release my name just write anonymous

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
i just ate some mad cow and helper and feel better good night yall

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
The only thing I can do is what I feel like I must. Complete Surrender to "God" My personal choice is Jesus

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Chill out buddy.
Just don't fucking care about that shit.
There might be a chance that society is checking up on us.
But think further.. 6 or 7 Billion people on this planet... Start doing that for everyone...

And tbh; if you ever get in trouble because of thoughts like this, just run away man. Go find the quitest, most peacefull spot on the planet and live your days as you want em..

One other thing: Fuck Politics. The biggest bullcrap i've ever heard or seen...

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
a government sucks ass, but in any way we look at it, we need a government.
i know people here don't agree with me because an anarchistic form of governing is also an option.

but would it be an option if you see how stupid most people are?

we as drug users mostly see the government as a negative thing that wants to take something from us that has become part of our lives.

but a government is way more than that.

i'm not saying that the government is a totaly positive thing, but the people (and especially people like us) forget that governments have alot of positive aspects.

the only thing you can say is: the CURRENT government sucks.

but as you live in the USA i can fully understand your hate against the government, i hate the US government as well.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
You claim we need a government but what about traditional tribes or even the modern Kibbutz shows that small communities are capable of surviving without government. The problem is that if you ask the government for responsibility to arrange everything you must not be angry if they control everything and you loose your privacy.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
HeartCore a dit:
we as drug users mostly see the government as a negative thing that wants to take something from us that has become part of our lives.

I'm NOT a drug user.
you use drugs, but you're not a drug user. I bet you're not surprised that I would ask you to explain your point :)

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
There might be a chance that society is checking up on us.
But think further.. 6 or 7 Billion people on this planet... Start doing that for everyone...

..is entirely possible with present-day technology.

But you or anyone else on this forum are not yet important (read: dangerous) enough to let the rants trickle into the consiousness of the upper power echelon of the global Rich Gentlemen's Clubs.

..dunno if this is reassuring, but it works for me :)

And cool that someone mentioned the tribes system, I had a discussion at work with someone who used that as an argument that; we needed an government otherwise we "would degenerate into a set of seperated tribes, and ofcource nobody wants that !"

I think we still need some very loose form of government, if only a sort of gathering of representatives of all the tribes of the world. But the information exchange could be modeled after something like a wiki, available to all.

The real issues ,in my eyes, are the enormous energy/oil shortages we will have in the near future and that the entire world economy is based upon energy shortages. In every big culture in history, currency/economy was based on goods that were scarce and therefore valuable. The best way to survive as a human species and at the same time solve some very fundamental problems that have been bugging us for ages (hunger, deseases, housing shortage etc) is to come up with a way to produce (environmently friendly) a lot more energy than is needed. The excess energy will still be used, but it no longer puts a strain on the social phenomenon we call economy.

When energy is removed as a scarce source, we can move to the only asset that is never likely to dry up and yet is scarce: Creativity. I envision a society where nobody needs to work, but that many people choose to work. Maybe even to bring the newspaper door-by-door as a life museum job.

Removing the need to work immediately changes the power structure of society as well, making many corporate/government upper echelons teethless. But the beauty is that (apart from power hunger itself) 'they' could still have everything 'they' wish for. I put 'they' between quotation marks, because 'they' could be me if I was born as a extremely rich kid with a power-hungry personality.

Technology, when shared and used with good sense, can become the ally humanity has looked for for centuries. I am not talking about clumsy clankity mechanical monsters of the industrial revolution still in the collective memory of society today, but about autonomous non destructive working units. So, I am not saying we should completely abondon manual laboured agriculture and things like that, but I am saying we should eleminate the need for it.

/rant off

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Jahvisions a dit:
You claim we need a government but what about traditional tribes or even the modern Kibbutz shows that small communities are capable of surviving without government.

but we are not a small community and my view is that the masses are too stupid to form a comunity where everybody takes his own responsability.

Jahvisions a dit:
The problem is that if you ask the government for responsibility to arrange everything you must not be angry if they control everything and you loose your privacy.

and what the fuck does the government control and arrange for me?
i can do whatever i want, i can screw up my studies and end up in the gutter GETTING PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
I tripped the fuck out last night. Its crazy to read what I posted, Reminds me of how Mckenna said to smoke weed basically wait awhile and smoke till you think you've smoked to much. I differently did that last night. Thats the first time I really had a psychedelic non visual trip on weed. It was nuts. I almost wigged out. But I sat down and tried to move past the paranoia and find my center. And I did and it was easy . I didn't know I could get that high. I could visualize my third eye with ease. I purposely tried to do as little editing as possible. So u could really tell how in the moment I was.
This whole day I've had that feeling you have after a strong trip u know the "afterglow". I want to continue smoking like this. Even though at one point I said I was going to quit.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
UTHTURN a dit:
Even though at one point I said I was going to quit.

I find this the tricky part about weed.
If it's true that weed makes you see the true world ("opening your eyes"), then you should quit.

But i think the assumption you should quit is paranoid-induced.

I only think i should quit when i'm high :roll:

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
"I only think i should quit when i'm high "
Haha Me too :wink: