Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What are you listening to today?

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
My all time favorite is Michael Jackson, I always play his songs in the background while I am on the internet or doing my work. His songs keep me energetic and vibrant and I feel like self motivated all the time and that is the best part really. I am a die hard fan of him and I didn't eat for 24 hours when he died since it was hard for me to believe that he is no more in this world initially. But as the time passed, I came back to life and realized the truth !!!
:'(

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Blind melon, 10ft ganja plant, tom waits, eazy E,and buju banton most days :D ps most marleys, bob is a true life hero.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Listening to Jennifer Lopez's albums today especially her "Waiting for tonight............" on a trot. I have got a whole lot of my audio collection on my laptop where I have made organized all my songs into various folders according to the singers and then their albums.
:)

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I do not often feel old but after reading this post... I dont know anyone here. What ever happened to Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, and Traffic? Guess I am old now. Then again...

Bon Iver

Ray Lamontagne -

Ray Lamontagne -

And I am digging The Black Keys!!!!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Tom Waits, lol listening to Shore Leave off of Swordfishtrombones right now! eazy E yep, now that was a long time ago. Thanks now I don't feel so old!

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
drizzit a dit:
Blind melon, 10ft ganja plant, tom waits, eazy E,and buju banton most days :D ps most marleys, bob is a true life hero.

Blind Melon? WOW, got everything that they did in their short span. That was tragic, to many great musicians have died. I agree with you about Bob, he wrote some amazing ideas down and actually lived by them.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
OK, I know I am adding to this again but... Jimi Hendrix just started in my headphones... Voodoo Chile 15 minutes of pure bliss!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Dope man - nwa. atm :)

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I like listening to a mix of everything throughout the day, so, I like online radio stations: things like icebergradio.com, and radiotuna.com

Great stuff :D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
man there's so much great music on youtube... it's unbelievable...
yesterday i found this one.. i think it's really amazing!!! :)
a bit otherwordly but also a cool spacy vibe.. let the truth be known! :x

[YOUTUBE]IbRx-7kcvMw[/YOUTUBE]

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
this one is also really great!!! :D

[YOUTUBE]9Uq1tqHED7Y[/YOUTUBE]