Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What about the football games??

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
youhooooooooo ! ! ! ! ! hariba !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, great game! But Brazil . !!! :shock:

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
hi a dit:
ooooooooowwwwwww look who's talkin here :lol:
goooddd byeeeee hollanddddd, come again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi a dit:
stupid game? ohh darling cmon! portugal was flying on the air during the game...what about dutch team? they were cleaning the shits down-side!
LOL
I love you

you seem to be talking with a lot of ressentiment against holland. Why couldn't you just be glad that portugal won instead of that holland lost? This attitude is rather childish.

And as far as flying around the pitch is concerned. That is indeed much easier without having the ball, like portugal had about 70% of the time.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Forkbender a dit:
hi a dit:
ooooooooowwwwwww look who's talkin here :lol:
goooddd byeeeee hollanddddd, come again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi a dit:
stupid game? ohh darling cmon! portugal was flying on the air during the game...what about dutch team? they were cleaning the shits down-side!
LOL
I love you

you seem to be talking with a lot of ressentiment against holland. Why couldn't you just be glad that portugal won instead of that holland lost? This attitude is rather childish.

And as far as flying around the pitch is concerned. That is indeed much easier without having the ball, like portugal had about 70% of the time.

Ohoh some footballhooligans :paranoid: :)

But I agree fork (I'm not a football expert) Holland had more ball possesion and more shots at the goal. Anyway it was a sad and violent game, Holland started, but everyone is to blame.

And now -forget about football- it's time for festival season !! :rock: :drinkers:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Dr. Leospace a dit:
And now -forget about football- it's time for festival season !! :rock: :drinkers:

Rock Werchter tomorrow! :rock: :rock: :rock:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Waldrock!!!! :rock: :snakeman: :butthead: :axe:

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
hey hi
you know i'm portuguese and live in holland that's why this stupid game broke my heart to see all my "babes" fighting each other...

alice :?

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
alice a dit:
hey hi
you know i'm portuguese and live in holland that's why this stupid game broke my heart to see all my "babes" fighting each other...

alice :?

oh yeah? ok my love
let me know about our Marriage Date and how many children u want
I love you

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
spoken for... but thanks anyway
:wink:
luv u 2

alice

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
hey french man! are you happy about france now? :wink:

they are gettig closer and closer...
oops... problem... oh, i'm so sorry, so sorry, they will play against portugal next, so they'll have to go home... sorry

:twisted:

alice

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
youhoooooooooooooooooo ! ! ! :D
lol ! Maybe not.... After Spain and Brazil....... Portugal seems less dangerous.... 8)

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
So alice??? How are U today? :D
biz !

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
lol :lol:

i'm like this

:crybaby:

congratulations french man!!! again france wins from portugal!

hope you're happy with zidane! he can still deliver!!

alice

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I didn't see the game, but what happened to Figo? I heard he finally got what he deserved :wink:

But anyhow, the final: it would be more of a surprise if Italy wins... But France winning after penalties would be OK aswell :?

(I don't want to support any of these actually, if we could't win it should have been an underdog like Uruguay or Ghana or so...).

G

Invité
Man, what a hatred, bloody football.
Everyone cheering that Italy has won from Germany...
"Yeah they lost, those fucking Germans!"
Really sad.
Ok it's nice for Italy, but the ongoing negative feelings that people have over Germany. GET OVER IT!

On the other hand: the cool thing this year is that Germans can finally walk around with their flag and be proud of their country without getting any stupid negative reactions about WWII.

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I'm not sure if its still about the war...

As far as I know we just cannot lose from Belgium nor Germany, and if we can't they must not win the cup either. That's it.

Maybe same reason why people don't want their neighbour to have a bigger car (or something stupid otherwise) :roll:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
For a lot of people it has got to do with the worldcup final of 1974 that holland lost to germany. But yeah, get over it.

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
Space-is-the-Place, you are right about their flag, this is good

well a pity France won on penalty.. Figo ate a lion !, he was everywhere and the whole team didn´t demerit .. but chance and fairplay are ingredients to the game too :]

lets have a nice sunday :)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If it's about football the Netherlands and Germany just hate each other. I don't know exactly where it comes from, but that's just how it is.
There's no such football-hate between France and Germany, so I guess it's not about wwII...

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
WWII in general..... Not about france/germany but Germany/Germany (the flag, national anthem ...etc)