Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What about the football games??

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
everytime holland plays I pop a simpsons DVD in my X-box and do something usefull, waching the simpsons :D

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Holland is going down next Sunday ! hahaha

Go Portugal !

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Cyproxicus a dit:
Im quite fed-up with the football thingy right now.
Couldn't even have a decent celebration of my graduation last night.. every motherfucking bar was all motherfucking dressed in the most fucked up Pantone color known to mankind. Every bar was filled to the roof with tv's and beamer-screens.. you had to stare to your feet to NOT see football. But even there you could see Wuppies staring right back at you, commanding you to watch the big screen, with those evil eyes they got. Aargh.

Watching sports is bullshit anyway. I wish ppl wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Who cares if Holland wins or not.. it's not like 'we the people' had anything to do with it. Just a group of 11 man who know how to play football and happen to be blessed with talent and a huge amount of luck.

So what's on MTV?!

Totally agree, but this is my only change to dress myself like an idiot with my orange hat, scarf and shirt, drink a lot of beers and singing 2-note songs with only lala-words and drink a lot of beers without getting kicked out the pub. :partyman:

:fball: Besides once your watching the game and pay a little attention it start to get quite exciting..

deviant a dit:
Go Portugal !
We both know Portugal does not have a change against Holland
:p

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
deviant a dit:

Go Portugal !

Portugal isn't what it used to be. The good players are getting too old to stay performing throughout the entire tournament.

BTW the only thing that went well last night was defending against the best attacking lineup of the tournament (Messi, Tevez, Riquelme: wow!). We didn't shoot on goal more then a couple of times.

@Cyproxicus:
I'm sorry about your graduation party, but you also could have planned ahead. Seeing orange everywhere should give you a clue that Holland might play one of these days. A simple look on teletekst or internet would reveal the exact time and date. So... Next time plan ahead.

Oh, and BTW: Congrats on the graduation.

Cyproxicus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
it was not mine to plan..
yesterday was the day I got the official word: "Cyp, you graduated."
So me and my fellow-graduates went for a drink.
Ow wel.. i'll try again tonight.

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
Cyprocicus , and thats all about it !
Congrats ! .. have a nice drink :]

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Watching sports is bullshit anyway. I wish ppl wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Who cares if Holland wins or not.. it's not like 'we the people' had anything to do with it. Just a group of 11 man who know how to play football and happen to be blessed with talent and a huge amount of luck.

I've seen a documentary recently which took a closer look at the theory that football games are a modern expression for the human desire for shamanic/religious dancing and chanting in tribal groups.
It all fits together: There are different tribes (the club or national team) which have certain colors. Football fans dress up in these colors, paint their faces, alter their minds with substances (beer), go to their ritual places (stadiums) and start chanting, drumming and dancing until they're out of their minds. Simultaneously the priests/shamans (players) are fighting a symbolic, ritual fight against the priests/shamans of the other tribe, the tribes try to give more power to their priests/shamans with their rhythmic chanting and drumming.

An expert for tribal chanting and dancing analysed football-chants and compared them to those of african tribes. He found them to be really similar.
The documentary was really funny! :)

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Holland just lost to Portugal, 4 red cards and loads of yellow cards lol. The ref was shit, should have gotton at least a penalty and alot more free kicks. Well let's not talk about it anymore, more things on my mind than the World Cup :roll: :p

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Dr. Leospace a dit:
We both know Portugal does not have a change against Holland
:p

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

the game wuz totally shit btw...the referee wuz on acid for sure...

and the dutch players were on a violent attack due to PCP and some bad trips...

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
think they have confused (american) football and soccer :)

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
nothing to be proud of..... :(
shit... I really believed we had a chance!!! But now I have a hangover and 3 ! happy Portugese collegua's to work with all day... :twisted:

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
The match was terrible, those Portuguese players should all go to Hollywood, they really would have a good change on making it there as actors !

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

alice :wink:

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
actually it was a stupid game and i hate it that it was portugal agains holland because now all the dutch are sad

(either that or i don't want to get fired)

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Rutger a dit:
The match was terrible, those Portuguese players should all go to Hollywood, they really would have a good change on making it there as actors !

ooooooooowwwwwww look who's talkin here :lol:
goooddd byeeeee hollanddddd, come again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
now whe can have normal bartalk and dicusions again in bars :D

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
alice a dit:
actually it was a stupid game and i hate it that it was portugal agains holland because now all the dutch are sad

(either that or i don't want to get fired)

stupid game? ohh darling cmon! portugal was flying on the air during the game...what about dutch team? they were cleaning the shits down-side!
LOL
I love you

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
wel it looked more like a boxing match than a soccermatch.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
Adrenochromatik a dit:
Hi ! I am french... THE FRENCH TEAM IS SO BAD ! So i prefer support other team.... Like tunisia or argentina :lol:

hey french man, how about the game yesterday? are you happy now?
zidane was excellent!!
they all were excellent!!

brazil-france is going to be a great game!