Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

UN Drug Office Can't Explain Lower Marijuana Use in Holland

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
"Antonio-Maria Costa, Executive Director of UN Office on Drugs and Crime is seen here avoiding answering a question about the cannabis policy in Holland. The question was quite simple - how does Mr Costa explain the relatively low levels of cannabis use in Holland, given his claims that easy availability would lead to higher levels of use?"

Link with video: http://www.ukcia.org/

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
IN HIS FACE!!!

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Uhhh... uhh, ehh uhhhhh...??

Its his fucking job to know that shit, he's a Executive Director of UN Office on Drugs and Crime. :retard:

Fuck me if that guy isnt lying, cheating and putting out false information in this world about MJ, i guess he is just another puppet in the War on Drugs Show..

The statistics are saying "left" and we go "right"... yeah it all makes sense :\

G

Invité
Looohoooo seeeeheeeerrrrrr
aceinaction.jpg

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Whahaha omg, haha everybody at my work is starring at me for laughing very loud.. :p

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
:prayer: :prayer: Freek Polak!

That Mr. Costa really doesn't know anything. I hope that one day someone who knows his shit will lead the UN drug office.

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
Forkbender a dit:
That Mr. Costa really doesn't know anything.

He absolutely does know and probably even better then you and me. He just says 'Fuck You' to all of us...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Mycophile a dit:
Forkbender a dit:

He absolutely does know and probably even better then you and me. He just says 'Fuck You' to all of us...

But how can he then with a straight face say things like: "We are here to solve the world's drug problem."??!?!? He deserves an oscar for a performance like that.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Forkbender a dit:
Mycophile a dit:
Forkbender a dit:

But how can he then with a straight face say things like: "We are here to solve the world's drug problem."??!?!? He deserves an oscar for a performance like that.

I have to agree with both of you.

I can't even imagine being that ignorant. when some guy says that he doesn't think that it's a good idea to legalize drugs and is therefore against it, I wouldn't call him ignorant, not everybody is thinking about such things as much as we do :p. but a guy who is responsible for drugs in the UNO?!

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
get as much people as we can and show them the video, with a commentary of course, and tell them to get as much people themselves and show the video
then
take all these nice people and write a letter of protest to the UN :D

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Bunch of looneys.

The rope is strecthing more and more to their side. Pressure pressure..

They know the truth... he knows the truth... but he is just another puppet that represents a charge that it's fictitious. A charge to makes us think that such thing exists... he doesn't control anything. He does and answer and says what he is told to say. Nothing more than that.

He is not ignorant, even though he speaks very well. He just can't answer a question like that. Because we all know the answer. But he can't say it, because if he says it, he will be fucked up.

Anyway, just look at his flutter before and after the question. It's funny. It just shows the big scenery that is behind that mask.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
The rope is strecthing more and more to their side. Pressure pressure..

They know the truth... he knows the truth... but he is just another puppet that represents a charge that it's fictitious. A charge to makes us think that such thing exists... he doesn't control anything. He does and answer and says what he is told to say. Nothing more than that.

He is not ignorant, even though he speaks very well. He just can't answer a question like that. Because we all know the answer. But he can't say it, because if he says it, he will be fucked up.

Anyway, just look at his flutter before and after the question. It's funny. It just shows the big scenery that is behind that mask.

Exactly... that's how they roll at the UN and elsewhere.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Don't be too hard on that dude, I mean do you even understand how awful he must feel. I mean having such an inflated ego, and then all over sudden you are proven wrong by a smartass...

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
...and knowing he is wrong, and knowing if he fucks up ha will fall into disgrace be prosecuted for idiocy towards the system, nad keep up with his public image, and he can't even jump on the table and start houting "TO HELL WITH IT!! FUCK THIS SHIT!!! I'M NOT SAYING ANOTHER WORD OF THIS BULLCRAP! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I KNOW I'M SHOOTING NONSENSE AROUND AND I DON'T WANT TO BE PAYED WITH THOSE DIRTY MONEY THEY FEEDME WITH EVERY DAY!!!" and considering he can't even say "i was wrong" or he would get fired, how would he keep up the expenses for that brand new yatch he has bought last month, and the house and the swimming pool, and the cocaine....erm,imean,the MEDICINE, yes, the medicine, and the pharms for the daughter with depression and all the ritalin for the son with ADHD, and the nevrotic wife with a poor (expensive pedigreed) chihuahua dressed in a pink-armani-signed-dog-vest.

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
As if my lack of faith in the UN wasn't big enough already. :roll: