Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Uh yeah, hi

Valerius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
Val is me, I am Val. Val is short for Valerius, my middle name.
I am 16, and I am of Swedish origin. I also enjoy crackers with cheese on them.
Real name's Erik, which people tend to call me. It works, I guess.

I believe in altered states of consciousness, and I believe the collective mind and unity of all living beings. I believe in something of a supreme spirit, what some would refer to as God, although I do not believe this to have it's own thinking intellect or power, which I guess separates me from more religious beliefs.
If you have read the book "Conversations with God" then you've got somewhat of what I'm going for, 'cept I don't believe in god.

In politics I'm currently torn apart from all sides of the spectrum, trying to find an ideology that suits myself. Although I am strictly against the semi-capitalism of today, I'm not either for communism or pure anarchism.
I guess somewhat of an anarchy based, decentralized, non-parliamentary democracy in small regions and communities would be what I find ideal. However I'm not sure of that as politics isn't really my field (although it is a growing interest).

I listen to lots and lots and lots of music, as everyone else does these days. Everything from psychedelic rock to jazz to indie rock to screamo/emocore, industrial and EBM to ambient electronica to rock to whatever.
I like pretty much all music, especially so while on drugs. :D

Self-analysis has never been something that I've enjoyed, but I like to believe myself to be a nice guy who hopefully knows what he talks about when he actually speaks his mind about something. I hope so, anyway.

I've been using illegal drugs since.. sometime last year when I first started smoking pot, a habit I enjoy doing maybe 3-4 times a month or so.
Alcohol happens, so does nicotine, I guess. I've done acid a few times, as well as methylphenidate (although I'm not really a central stimulants kind of guy, I'm more for psychedelics).

This turned out to be an awfully long post about pretty much nothing it all, haha. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi before I start writing away at the other forum sections. :)

Have a nice day.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
welcome and enjoy from everything that can be found here.

hmmm... sweet sweet knowledge :)

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
Welcome ! I think you'll find this to be a very cool forum :D

Valerius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
Thanks for the welcoming words, all of you. :)
And yeah, this place seem to be really nice. I'm sure I'll find myself right at home here.

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Velkommen :D welcome fellow scandinavian psychonaut

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
du er bare velkome !

welcome home Val !

Dantediv86