Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

trolls?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I can only talk for me . My life has never been easyer , i`ve never had as much to eat or as much money in my pocket , i`ve never had so much comfort and so few problems , everything i do and touch seems to work lately and i`ve never been happyer . The only thing i want is a woman and as soon as i can stop takeing the hepi medicine i will solve that . There are several women who are interested allthough i`m only interested in 2 of them .

The only thing that is anywhere near a pain in my life at the moment is the fact that i`ve had builders going in and out of my flat for the last few months and they seem to keep fucking the work up and haveing to come 2 times to do everything . But even that is comeing to an end . Now there is only one thing that they have to do .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
The one about astrology was a joke to bring in some good vibes...that's what I mean.
Yes, I sensed that. I also know why you mentioned Jupiter and the 5th house. :wink: I still felt like asking for clarity.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
it never went to this level of aggression.
Ah, I understand now. I didn't know you and Mystic had already been to and participated in the Troublesome User topic, in the moderator forum. Yes, things got rather rough there. Not so much in this topic, that's why I was confused. AGAIN. :lol:

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
GOD a dit:
I can only talk for me . My life has never been easyer , i`ve never had as much to eat or as much money in my pocket , i`ve never had so much comfort and so few problems , everything i do and touch seems to work lately and i`ve never been happyer . The only thing i want is a woman and as soon as i can stop takeing the hepi medicine i will solve that . There are several women who are interested allthough i`m only interested in 2 of them .

The only thing that is anywhere near a pain in my life at the moment is the fact that i`ve had builders going in and out of my flat for the last few months and they seem to keep fucking the work up and haveing to come 2 times to do everything . But even that is comeing to an end . Now there is only one thing that they have to do .

Happiness is infectious. I'm glad for you. To hear about people being truly happy cheers me up a lot. I used to be happy once.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I hope it will work out good with all of you. Stay calm and don't let yourself get into it too much.

CM: I don't know if you will read it, but I saw that you banned yourself. Maybe a break is best - I don't know. All the best.