Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tripping and need help.

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
i've found a list with the dangers of DXM...
Maybe it was an allergic reaction?

Important Short-Term Dangers:

* Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and allergic reactions (often from the cough syrup itself)
* Hot flashes, dizziness, and bad trips
* Psychotic breaks (generally from high dose use)
* Poisoning from Bromide Ions (Bromism)

Important Long-Term Dangers:

* Psychological addiction and depression (from regular use)
* Poisoning from Bromide Ions.
* Irreversible brain damage (from chronic use at high doses)

http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17894

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
* Poisoning from Bromide Ions.

nice. it sounded a bit like an alergic reaction. swollen hand and all

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Yesterday night, i spoke to him on windows messenger, so he's still alive.

Greets,
Mystic.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So the swollen right hand came from useing it to mutch...........

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
Or normal all along.

Why would trick be allergic to DXM when he's done it before (a substantial amount, I assume)?

And what are you going on about, God?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well... DXM can be toxic on the body, but it depends on the dose...
maybe trick took too much, so he got this kind of allergic reaction, because the "poison" was somethin his body wanted to get rid of ??

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"And what are you going on about, God?"

???:- "I hope hes gained experience , not damaged himself with that shit , never does it again and has learned something positive " Thats what i mean . I personaly cant see anything at all positive in DXM .

It used to be that people who didnt take drugs looked down on alkis , alkis looked down on people who use cannabis , people who used cannabis looked down on junkys and junkys looked down on people who use DXM . I`m not a drug snob and i dont have anything against people taking what they want . I just cant understand people taking DXM when they have alternatives . I judge , just like everyone of you . I see some drugs as being positive , charakter building and divine . That some are entheogens and most of the rest are tools for forgetting , escapism , self punishment and self pity . For me LSD , THC , DMT , psilocybin/psilocin , mescalin and MDMA are positive and most of the others are on a scale between OK once in a while to never ever .

Everyone has the choice between DXM and cannabis , DMT wich grows nearly everywhere and can be extracted by nearly anyone very cheeply , psilocybe mushrooms that grow nearly everywhere and are free , or growing mushrooms that is very easy and not expensive .

"So the swollen right hand came from useing it to mutch"

Means exactly what it says . Maybe he spent to much time using his hand and not enough on useing the drug . Not enough on controlling his set and setting . = take it and lie down and relax and wait untill you come up properly then let the experience take you for a ride , and not , take the drug , not relax and get into a sort of speedy , zomby , head through the wall self strengthening i cant stop doing things feedback loop . Like a speed freak who cant stop talking .

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
GOD a dit:
chakras , chakras , fractal speres and third eyes, hyperspace and mono atomic choclate molly shit telepathy chakras fractaly hyperspace light beings and machine elves in 2012 plus time travel and chaneling wich proves it all beyond doubt chakras chakras teleportation and ghosts molly choclate atomic gold shit telepathy and wiches in 2012.......
so you got into dada-poetry? :p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wow !!! I did and didnt notice it !!! I think i`ll write some more and sell it Thanks .

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I disagree with you when you say certain drugs / entheoegens are 'positive' while others are not. They're all tools, and just as you can use LSD in a negative way, you can use DXM in a positive way. Who are you to say trick is doing it in a negative fashion?

Trick's bad trip/experience in no way proves ANYTHING! It's the same as saying "I hope that hippie learned his lesson after freaking out on acid".

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well... trick hasn't been quite the role model if you've read older threads... and GOD knows what's he's saying, he's exchanged several messages with him, he knows him more than any of us.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ok so my hand was find the next day, i think it might have been in my head as mentioned b4. but it deffinatly was not fun.

Not long after that trip, i did around 1400mgs and that was the END of my dxm experiences. It was an amazing experience, but not in a good way, it was amazing how HORRIBLE and scary it was. i dont even want to think about it, becasue it makes me feel like im having a panic attack.

BUT ima alive :)

and done with this crappy drug.

mushrooms here i comeee :)

and thanks for the concern, not many people are close to me around here, but altleast i know i have you guys.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

and GOD that means you to! :)
youve helped me alot, even though i didnt always take your advice, now that i look back on all of the previous post ect...

I WAS A FUCKING IDIOT. :)

i still probably am, and i bet ill look back on myself ina few months and say the exact same thing, but alteast now i have a little more knowledge about ignorance.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High Trick , its good to hear from you , and good to hear your OK . Glad youve had enough of DXM and glad your thinking about mushrooms . Good luck and have fun .

As Drugless says "I learned a lot by making mistakes so i`m planning to make loads more"........

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Hi there drugless, i havent seen you around on the forums b4, but ive read afew of your posts and would like to give you a kind hello :)

and thanks GOD.

I DO love my quotes :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK . Heres another good one......

"and thanks GOD. "

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Oh comeon im sure ive thanked you b4. :)

or do i have to give you a bunch more to make up for myself?

thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you

more? haha

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
One of my green socks just stood up again.........

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
to much info...

lol

and where was that person even going with the green sock and bag thing?

the only thing i could possibly think of is that someone was screwing with him, but didnt tell him.