Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trippin´ hard...

puRe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Oct 2003
Hi there...

I´ve growed 1st time shrooms by my self and decided to give them a try at the weekend. I´ve harvested on Wednesday,15 Oct. Psilocybe Cubensis, a growbox from http://www.*******.nl. I dont know the weight of the harvested shrooms,but after 4 days of drying...it were about 33.5 grams. So what /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A friend of mine is a really experienced drug user, he told me to make 3 portions out of 33.5 gramms of medium fresh cubensis. I thought that it will be to much and so my brother decided to take some shrooms too. Now we are 5 People, one had 1.5 grams of dried Hawaiians, and the other 4 including me had my grown cubensis shrooms, about 8 grams each. Ok, the portions were made.

What happened next...was the big problem how to get this things in my stomach /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif I decided to cut them in small pieces and mix them with orange juice. The same like the friend with the hawaiian did, and another friend taking my shrooms. The other two "drug experienced" users decided to make shroomy milk shake, what was the worst idea ever, because milk neutralizes poisons. < . they didn´t know /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif). I ate a banana before.

So...ok lets go to the funny part...if it was funny.

I took the shrooms at 6.30 pm... Christoph and Remko took the Shrooms like i did ... the others mixed their shakes :p. After about 4 minutes i became nervous, and began to walk the veranda up and down. I felt a light heat in my stomach. It comes i thought... and that was the last i thought for the next 2 hours /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif I tumbled from the veranda into the garden, calling to my friends "I have to go...!", because it was planned to take a walk in the park. I was able to walk the 200 meters from the garden to our house entry at the frontside of the house, there i had to have a rest because my body was totally heating me up. I sweated like a pig, my head was under such a big pressure that i didn´t realize the others looking at me, talking to me. I heard them, but i heard them like trough a 50´s old radio, ore a silent megaphone. Very strange...
Whoa...that was a boost /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif So now i came slowly back to reality, listening to a good friend of mine, speaking to me. "Hey that is normal, don´t worry" he said. I cleaned up my head and began tumbling to walk after the others. Direction: Park.

Christoph, the guy who took the same amount of shrooms like me,(orangejuice) has a little less body weight than me. He didn´t say anything the whole way to the park. Strange i thought. He was very very boosted of the shrooms and it was to much for him. So he vomited the mushrooms after a time of maybe 20 - 40 minutes, no feeling for time right now /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gifHe became a really bad trip...So when he vomits the shrooms, the others decided to have a rest and smoke a weed joint. I settled down for a while...totaly blown away, i tried to chill a little behind Christoph and talk a little to him. But no way he was really apathetically. The others smoked, i was a little stressed and totally confused about the optics i had. Just looking at the one direction to my friends sitting on a park bench 10 meters away. It was like a tunnel of darkness surrounding me. When i looked into the other direction, to my friend Christoph i saw the same effect, but the pictures repeated so fast, i couldn´t realize where i am. One of the Guys taking the shroom shake came to me and talking to me and Christoph...trying to calm him down a little and give him a safe feeling. After this we decided to go back to my house. Christoph had only one wish...to get some sleep and overrunning his trip.

Slowly i walked back home... Now the "relaxing" phase of this trip starts for me. Laying on the floor staring to the stucco domes. All was moving right now. I looked to my friends sitting on a sofa, or a chair. I watched them...5 m distance. Again: 15 m distance. The room seems to shrink and pulse... everyone was
small and broadly. Lights and especially the TV turned in several spectral colours. The others watched TV. I only watched the TV glowing /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif). No usefull thoughts
at the moment. Just confused of the optics. Just mad in my brain. After maybe 4 hours it was over. And i came back to reality fast. This moment Christoph appears out of my brothers room...everything passed, gladly. After this i was strongly confused and it stays maybe 2 days til the effects were gone.

Resumee for me was to keep in mind that this psilocin and psilocybin are "hardcore" psychopharmacologic drugs, so the dosage is playing a big role. Next time i ´ll wait til the shrooms are completely dry, and i use a balance for the portion /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif. And i maybe can say that maybe 8.5 gramms medium dried cubensis give a hot trip for me. /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif 85 kg - human mass /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks for reading this /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif and keep in mind to work careful wit substances like this. One time it will blow your mind.

FrozenRealm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2003
Nice story m8!
Good to see your growbox was a succesfull one (even when you can harvest more mushrooms if you treat it with care!)
But don't you think 8 grams of dried mushrooms is quite a lot? I think that probably caused the discomfort because of the high dosage /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Take care and trip safely

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Trippin'hard,alright.I would lose control with 8 grs,for me the ideal is 4grs,not more and that is already a usually overwhelming trip for me.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I havent tried more than 2 grams each time, I really cant wait until having more... I really love those mushrooms...

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Once i tried 15gr of dried p.cubensis(MEXICAN)and 4gr of P.stones! /forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I haven´t eaten mushs since that day! /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif
I´m only a mushroom grower! I grow for my friends! /forum/images/graemlins/dancing222.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've never done so much, but I really like the trip...

MJS

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Déc 2002
I've always eaten about 2,6 - 3 grs ( dried p. cubensis ), and the effects ranged from a slightly altered reality / feelings to a feeling of having lost myself (now I think about it, i can't really remember how this felt /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif )
This has got very much to do with your surroundings ( where are you, with who are you, what's the weather like,etc.)
Question: do you think the different effect are caused mostley by 'different strenght' shrooms or mostly by the surroundings ( as described above )?

Fuck I need to work on my english!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I havent tried many diferent shrooms, and from all that I've tried, those from ******* are the stronger. If you read some of my replies, you know that I'm always complaining about drugs that dont give me any trip, but this shrooms really get me high! And with only 2 grams...
I have to try more quantities, but 1 or 2 grams should be suficient to feel the shrooms...

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
during my 'psychedelic childhood' i used also 2-3g portions (cubes) on very irregular basis, and although those trips had some good qualities in them, the most of my negative trips occured during that time. since i heard mckenna talking about his [in]famous heroic doses (+5g), some 3 years ago, the mushroom has taken a very special place in my life. now i use high doses sheduled with "minor" trips in between (it's like taking a shower every morning, and once in a while a bath)
my experience is that homegrown mushrooms give the strongest and most beautifull trips because you built a senergetic relation with them. many people who have succesfully grown mushrooms think like this and therefore you could consider that this happens because there's no money involved. (the same goes up for salvia, i heard)

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I really like your way of thinking. I also want to start growing my own shrooms. I've done it once, with an ******* growing kit, but I'm willing to try from the scratch. It's lovely to see them grow, day after day, then harvest some, and eat them. My best experiences with shrooms were with my own.
Have you tried acid?

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
unfortunately i didn't. when i lived in amsterdam 7 years ago, i got my hands on some strawberries but they turned out to be fake. here in belgium, it's really hard to find lsd. when coming to terms, everyone who promises they can get them simply can't, there's always something going on (bad supply, dealer in jail, way too expensive,...) because of that i wasn't really looking after acid. anyway, i've got my hands full with mushrooms and alike. but now i know some guy who maybe, maybe can get some microdots, and i will try them sometime... hopefully this year.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Uau... Your situation is a lot worst than mine. Here in Portugal is somewhat easy to find acid. Not good acid. But if you have the right conections, you might find something really good.
Once I got one microdot, that really made me fly away from this world... it was the most intense, the most tripy, the most fantastic experience I ever had. Because of that I want to try it more, but I am always getting bad acid, or acid that just has no acid...
It's a risk, because the source is never the same, and I have to buy one to try, and then, If I like it, it's possible that I can't get any more from that person.
I love shrooms too, but LSD is my first choice, even with all the dificulties in getting it.
Maybe one day I can get one bottle, and then, I dunno, I'll trip hard... until it finishes...
I have a lot of friends who want to try a real acid trip, because I don't talk in anything else. They ear me talking about what I felt and they want to try it too. Many of them have done LSD before, but never had one of those really strong trips...
I don´t know, but I think that was the best experience in my whole life...

A

als2_gr

Invité
i thibk that the best shrooms ever are the ones called Copelandia....but i can't find them on the net anywhere.... /forum/images/graemlins/icon_head222.gif

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!
Well,i still prefer the cubensis over any shrooms so far,i've tried the copelandia before,but is a very soft trip when compared to the cubensis.Just a matter of personal taste,for example i like the soft and gentle trip given by the Ph.Stones very much,unfortunately they are out of stock now...
I went shopping and ordered a few goodies from *******(growboxes,ayahuasca & white widow seeds),hope they get here soon,with so much people complaining about delays on their orders i don't know...
Stay cool...
Any previous personal experiences with the Ayahuasca?

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Hello!

Copelandia!??! Copelandia are Hawaian, probably ( copelandia cyanencis) /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But they are not the best mushrooms on earth!
U all should try P. Azurencens! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bambolé

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Acid u should have bought the Northern Lights weed seeds!
Are u going to work indoor or outdoor!?

Northern Light really kick ass outdoor, during the summer season! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!!!
Well,unfortunately it´s only possible for me to grow indoor,so i chose the best for indoor growing,hope i get good yield of weed from them.I love WeeD.

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
WEED IS A NICE DRUG IT'S NATURAL AND HARMLESS IF USED IN MODERATION OF COURSE,
TIME TO FLY /forum/images/graemlins/demon.gif

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
just to see if u can use javascript in the forum

<script> alert(); </script>