Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

triping with trees (MDMA)

• Auteur de la discussion Mindphaser
  • Date de début
M

Mindphaser

Invité
Two years ago i ad an really strange psy experience. I was on a open air party and after some time, i notice that i was receiving vibrations from a small nearby tree. After that it was amazing: in a sublimal communication, that tree shared with me a complete different view of the universe. For some time she revealed to me other spiritual worlds, carrying me like a little child in her arms.
It was the most intense and shocking experience i have ever had with MDMA. In some ways it changed my life.
Was it just a mental trip?
Did someone had that kind of experience?
I would like to share thougths (bad english)about this.

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002
No, sorry.
But then again my whole life is one big weird psychedelic experience. :grin:
I once saw snakes fly and crawl over and in my stairway.
And I once saw my ceiling turn into a green fluid, and move like the ocean above my head.
I almost forgot this one, I even once could see straight through my hand!

No jokes btw, I really had these experiences.
It doesn't scare me, I love it. :heart:

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Sorry, I never had any of those experiences, allthough I've used quite some shit...I do want to though...

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi;
I really don't know about mdma's but i can say that these kind of experiences can be happen. It happens because trees, animals or even rocks have sprits inside... But as you can know they are in another dimension, or in another reality...
One way to go that reality. Just has to open the doors of perception... But be careful and don't ever mix realities :)

I can advice you to read carlos castenada's books. Then you can really believe that such things can happen. And i think you are a lucky person. Because you communicate with the sprit of the tree... And if this makes you happy and if tree teached you comething special than it means that tree is your friend...

I can advice you to visit that tree sometimes, water it, talk with it :) It will help you more...

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
It happened tomeonce when i smoke salvia. I was sitting on the couch, I was alone and just as soon as I let the vong down on the table THE PLANT started to talk to me about her feelings, about how all beings have their own ability to comunicate and understand life. She was so good and gave me a great feeling that everythig's ok that i was crying of the strong emotion I was feelig. :heart:

Kitiem3000

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mar 2005
I talked to a tree once, but it wasn't really so profound. It was really more small talk, like;
'So, how's being a tree working out for ya?'
'You get used to it, how's humanity?'
'has it's perks.'
'cool.'

Was fun none the less :cool:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
I had this experience (while I was meditating on shrooms) with my peyote cactus. Only it wasn't talking, but I just knew what the plant wanted to say to me. It said that it was pleased with my care and that it didn't matter I was gonna eat it, as long as I treated it with respect...

iris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2005
well, i had something like that. I sometimes get visual from MDMA, but one time it was so visible, it made me think that there was something else in the pil i took.
We were at a party, but it was not that interesting we dicited to cicle back home. We came across the big park. And there the visuals became really exiting. I have taken mushrooms quite some times. But this was something else. Really spectaculair!
We came by some trees and what i saw was that it were not trees, but it were peaple standing on eachothers shoulders "pretending" to be trees.
I was really surprised and was wondering why they want to pretend to be a tree.. Then I figured that it may just be in my head. So I took a good look around and every tree seemed to be something else.
We stoped at the last lake of the park and sat on a bench for a while. There the visuals became stronger. All the visuals where really colourfull, allmost neonlite. there were some ducks and they had tigerprints. In the trees were a lot of chirdren sitteng and waving with flags.
All those things were explaineble. I mean, i saw things just a bit different. But then I saw something that was (in reallity) not there.
I saw a really beatiful burd swimming in the lake. Like a swoan, but collorfull and much more beautifull. Then suddenly she spread her wings and flew into the sky with a rainbow of coulors coming out of her tale. And than she disapeared. It was so amazing! Like i was in a fairytale.
I would love to experiance this another time, but i don't know what it was. so. I think i just have to hope that i suddenly bump in to it again

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe there was some MDA in the pill as well, this can cause visuals...

I never had visuals on MDMA. But then again, I never used it. :? Gonna change, though, a friend changed my mind about synthetics... :D

I did have STRONG similar visuals on other psychedelics, though, for me it is quite common in these uncommon experiences.