Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trip on mushroom chocobar !!

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Hello people !

Lasts saturday we had some mushroom candybars, super ! Here you can find my tripreport !!

It started at my home, we were with 4 people, so we bought 4 candybars & 80 gramm of Mexican shrooms, to make tea. First, we all ate 1 candybar, and started to skin up some joints, because I know it's so fucking hard to skin up when you're on shrooms ! Then I started to cut the shrooms into little pieces, and boiled some water to make tea. While I was making the tea, the candybars started to work, that was a surprise because whe only ate them 20 min ago ! We had just enough time to put the tea in a thermoscan and grab some drinks and things we needed that night. We jumped in the car, and then the trip really started ! My girlfriend drove us to a nearby lake, and she went really fast, and whe all went really crazy ! At the lake, a lot of people where present, and because it was still daylight, we were all a little bit afraid for the "sober" people. Then, some friends of ours joined us, and the party was on the way. We've listened to Miss Kittin & Golden Boy, excellent music for trippin !! The sky, the water, the grass, everything moved and coloured real nice ! Colours seemed to be warm and I had a nice happy feeling ! I was relaxed and very calm. A friend of mine started to wonder why he was on earth, why he was alive, why he had to smoke, and the only thing he could say was "I don't get it, I don't get it "! I told him, don't try to understand, just let it happen ! But, it was to late for him. Another friend of mine was completely in his own world, afterwards he told us he was reborn again and had to live his whole life again from the beginning. His friend, who did shrooms for the first time, was even worse, the only thing these 2 boys could do was walk in cirkels. They must have walked for hours ! My trip, on the other hand, was really relaxed, maybe because I had the feeling I had to watch the others. People saw these other 3 guys really fucked up, and I seemed to be sober. If only they could know ! Afterwards, the reason for these guys to be rally fucked up was because they had a lot of beer and cocaine with the shrooms, I only had water. I'm glad I did, because everybody that was pressent were laughing at the boys, but they had really respect for me, being so clear-headed !

This candybar was super, it hit us within 20 minutes and it lasted for 5 hours at least ! The tea we made was taken home again, the candybar was enough to last the whole evening !

For me it was a nice, smooth and light trip, like always when I have shrooms. In some strange way, mushrooms are not strong enough for me.

For my friend, who only had shrooms it was harder, because it fucked up his mind and he was thinking to much.

For the other 2 guys, I don't know how it was, but neither do they because they had to much beer and coke to remember. (For us it was fun, we video-taped them walking around like some spastics !) :thud:

If you come across some candybars, buy a couple, because they are worth the money !

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Where can I find those candybars? Would love to try some!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
We bought them in Heerlen, that's in Holland.

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
In a smartshop ? Never heard about it...maybe it could be a good solution to cross borders & get it back in France...How is the packaging ?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I can not post a picture on this forum without having it stored on the internet somewhere. I'm sorry !

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I can not post a picture on this forum without having it stored on the internet somewhere. I'm sorry !

Hey marc thought this might help you from time to time image shack

It's worked well for me in the past... :cool2:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Candybar.jpg

candybar2.jpg

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Cool !!! This really works !! Thanks !!! :alc:

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
Great thx all !

This looks like shaman dance packaging if i remember well...

Isn't it a LSA component in that candy bar ?

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002

Hey I made those pictures man! The background, thats my table. You got them from the deoxy website right? I ate that bar, it was good. Cool to see other people using my pictures. They are the only ones available online.

Very cool.. :smirk:

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
how can i get these candies in Portugal? ;) they look really nice and delicious! :jump:

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
would anybody know where/how to get chockobars in finland? would be appreciated...:grin:

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002
I've tried to see where else you can buy this, but Holland seems to be the only place.

I recommend you come over and give it a try out! :lesson:

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
most probably will come during our autumn vacation... gotta buy a loooot of things from there... heh, the only real problem will be in getting the stuff back to finland...:grin:

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
thanks a lot :)
maybe i'll go there in december vacations (we don't have the 1 week autumn vactaion anymore :frown:). I would love to visit Holland, its seems a so free and relaxed country. :wiggle:

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002
Be careful, and good luck! :smirk:

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Where in Holland would be a good place to visit. To just chill out for a week or two, take in the music,sights and of course the goodies. I know of Amsterdam's reputation but any other suggestions would be welcome...thanks... :grin:

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002
I have no idea, sorry.