Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

trip of a lifetime

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
I posted my set, what am goint through right now in this topic

and I decided to take LSD yesterday, with a friend who took mushrooms. Because it had helped me before and hoped it could help me again. Man, I was right.
The LSD came on and I had no struggle in releasing myself to the experience. I met an elephant headed man with 12 arms (ganesha?), and I felt the love of life flowing through me.
At this time, this friend of mine was writing a story in his diary and while I met the man with the elephant head he suddenly fell unconscious, exactly when he was writing I'm a human being I'm a human being.. then he collapsed.

Anyway, until this point the trip was really good for me because I felt the love of life again, which I kind of lost but when the trip began to fade the true healing took place.
My friend, becoming more and more sober again, told me how glad he was about his parents and where he grew up in. At this point it seemed like something snapped inside of me, because then I saw what I had missed my whole lifetime and tears came rolling from my eyes.
I felt like a baby just releasing all the tension I had been building up my whole life since I was a child.

Because of my history I have always been fleeing away from reality, and the group of friends I'm usually in was created because we all wanted to do a lot of drugs, and the trip also showed me that really clear. But they weren't my true friends based on how I really am.
So this still was a painful fact to see. But I went to school today to get my report, and I came home and someone (not from the drugs using friends group) sent me this song, as something she wanted to say to me, and teared flowed out of my eyes again because now I realize I have friends, and am not alone in this world.

Peace & life × infinity

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Beautiful.

Baking[Van]

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juil 2008
I'm happy for you, brother. I'm glad that you can feel the love flowing through you. I, however, cannot feel this anymore because most of the people in this world (at least where I live) are cold, cruel and made of stone. This deeply saddens me.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
you have experienced the trip that i need to experience...
i hope i will really experience it, when i get the LSD i ordered. :p

peace! 8)