Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Trip-E (happy-caps) bad experience

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
LSA (Rivea corymbosa, Argyreia nervosa, Ipomea violacea, Convolvulus&Stictocardia) is highly toxic psydelic! In fact low or mild hallucinations are last and rare side effects of ergine poisoning! Ergine contracts uterus causing miscarriage, hard pissing in men! It also produce slowness, numbness, apathy, nausea, sight improvement, lasting euphoria after 4 hours from ingestion.
THIS IS NOTHING ELSE THAN POISONOUS SHIT AND MY ADVICE IS AVOID THIS QUASI DRUG! Yes it is cheap and legal but why? You got answer!

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
bzp is benzylpiperazine ,a wiki visit saves me from the abcdef... method :wink:

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
i found a shop selling bzp powder some days ago.. but i tend to avoid bad-designed sites..hehe that site seemed like the options screen of a 16-bit game console

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Hmm isn't bzp more of a poison than lsa. But cheap indeed...

POISONOUS SHIT AND MY ADVICE IS AVOID THIS QUASI DRUG

I did have a life altering experience doing lsa, twice, in combo with salvia the second time.
For no more than a couple of minutes i felt poisioned.
I was in my dreams, like a lot of ectascy
Don't know about trip e, i tried the utopian bliss balls

[/quote]

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Well, I never had an experience with psychedelics ( only Salvia twice ), I have both HBW and Morning glory seeds. And I'm looking foward to try them some day.. Just waiting to take shrooms first as my first experience with psychedelics. I both read good stories and bad/nausea/trowups stories with LSA...
I guess I just try them one day, and see if it works...

It sounds better to put them grinded in a bag of tea with water , and later drink it...

Anyway, that thing with "trip with pills".. doesn't sound that good...

Stick with the natural stuff, it's my opinion.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Datura is natural, acid is semi-synthetic. Tell me what is more dangerous? :roll:
Natural is not always same as "safe".
And grinding the seeds and putting them into gelatin caps does not make them more
synthetic, I presume.

adoma

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
My first time i used 5 pills Dionysos :lol:(because most of the smartdrugs is crap).
But holy shit!, i became nausea, sedated, but no hallucinating effects.
8) Yet i'm still alive and when ever i use a normal dose (2 pills) i'm just high with no bad side-effects (i'd rather take a dose of this shit than smoke weed)

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
ive tried the pep pills to (3caps) and the result was preety bad too, i remember some annoying hypersensitivity and headache.
my first contacts with ''smartshop highs'' was the herbal pills but didnt knew almost anything about the active ingredients then(generally about botanicals) and i was trying to find a satisfying (at least) alternative to e.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
afer a dit:
Datura is natural, acid is semi-synthetic. Tell me what is more dangerous? :roll:
And grinding the seeds and putting them into gelatin caps does not make them more
synthetic, I presume.

Well I never taken neither Datura or Acid, but it seems, for what I read, that Datura is bit dangerous, and gives a overwhelming experience.

Is just that I'm a newbie in all this stuff. Started searching and informing myself, in this endless "world" of the psychedelics, for like maybe 2 months ago. And experiences, just two (salvia if you consider it a psychedeli. I do since it was pretty magic for me, and I never took any other.)

Your right, natural doesn't mean safe. Well, I think I just don't like pills... And the first time I saw those trip pills on the web didn't sound/look good at all, for me.
Anyway I don't reject, at all, acid trips. Since they "look" pretty amazing and enrichring. I'm also looking foward to embrace whatever they can show and give to me.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I forgot to mention that Passion Flower is a MAO, this could have had a bad reaction with what you have ate in the last 24 hours.
Passion Flower is not known as a very potent MAO. To have the same effect as Peganam Harmala or Banisteriopsis Caapi, you would have to ingest 20 or more capsules at once. In Trip-E there is only a tiny amount of Passion Flower per capsule, so no need to worry about its MAO potential, it's practically zero.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
afer a dit:
synthetic, I presume.

Datura is nice but hard stuff. If you are unexperienced user datura will be hell. But in damage scale? ACID is definitely far, far more brain cells burner drug!

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
lol, acid burns brain cells? show me a proof :p

Datura is a deadly poison that causes a delirium. Not a psychedelic, not even a drug.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
There is no proof that LSD is neurotoxic.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Datura is not poison. Psychedelic drug yes, but poison isn't for sure. Try to read little bit more bout Datura and find books filled with only psydelic text. Datura is very old plant used as psydelic, magic catalyst and also very respected in shamanic medicine and for divination-future seen. I have read somewhere (I will post it when find it again) that Acid is also degenerating and mutagen drug, with brain cell destroying properties.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Let's just compare the amount of people who died because of datura intoxication [thousands of cases] with the amount of those who died after overdosing with LSD.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Sorry cause I showed Datura (scopolamine, atropine, hyosciamine) in way like save for health drug without posible dangerous outcome. Heavy dose will end as drug fatal overdose. LSD is not aweable for 99,99% of users in dose which can be fatal. But we aren't speaking that way! I have in mind dose from 1-15mg just like 'normal' dose of LSD which wearies from 0,05-0,3mg.

With Datura plants OD and OD with fatality comes from ignorance and lack of respect.