Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tough new laws on cannabis use

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
spice a dit:
"premier said health authorities were adamant "the cannabis of today is far more potent and far more lethal than the cannabis of the 1960s and 1970s"

Cannabis never killed a person. And if today's Cannabis (15-25% THC) would even be slightly lethal, then users of synthetic THC would drop like flies since those contain up to 100% THC.

I really welcome the day that incompetence, religious retardedness and mental toddler hood, as this Australian nut is a perfect example of, is banned from global politics forever and that people who actually have a clue about the stuff they create laws for, are put in these positions.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
lol
did anyone notice the completely ridiculous transparently made up 'fact'
80% of mental patients are in hospital as a result of drug usage
first of all thats utter bullshit
secondly they say 'drugs' which as we all know too well could mean fuckin anything and isnt relevant to MJ in particular

Hyperspace

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Nov 2008
If you're against this new legislation then get out there and fight it people!

Arguing about it on your favorite forums ain't gonna do a whole lot. Get out there, spread the word, tell your politicians, tell the world. Dooo ittttt.

Hyperspace

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Nov 2008
If you're against this new legislation then get out there and fight it people!

Arguing about it on your favorite forums ain't gonna do a whole lot. Get out there, spread the word, tell your politicians, tell the world. Dooo ittttt.

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
Forkbender a dit:
"Almost 80 per cent of admissions (to psychiatric hospitals) are somehow drug related."

1. And how many of those are cannabis-related?
2. And how many of those are CAUSED by drugs - and more specifically cannabis. Many people self medicate - that does not mean drugs are to blame.

Edit: SHOCKING new statistics! 100% of people admitted to psychiatric hospitals have previously drunk water.

(Lies, damed lies and statiscits... correlation / causality dammit)

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
so, you will stop at nothing! fair enough............
Well one cannot stand alone forever, he must relize defeat and accept change, I'm starting to belive you have already won this war!
Though It will be interesting to see the outcome many years from now.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Wooooowwwwwwwww..... People like that need too just be.. I don't know.. They need different thinking types.. I bet this man has never tried weed in his life too.. Or not enough to have an impact on him.. What a hypocracy.. I hate this world that we live in.. I'm all for Amsterdam.. Moving there when my family doesn't remember me any more.. But yea what a great christmas present right.. Fuck Austrailia.. This is terrible..

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Okay fine I'll do it right after I finish smoking this blunt...
[quote:1w3fdqgp]If you're against this new legislation then get out there and fight it people!
Okay fine I'll do it right after I finish smoking this blunt...
[/quote:1w3fdqgp]

Well said man, well said.