Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Things you should do during trip.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Forkbender a dit:
The back of my eyelids are more interesting, more personal and more insightful, so I'll stick to that.

indeed, but it depends when and with who and how big the amount of the acid taken is. If there are friends with me for instance, we don't just lay back in silence, but we go out for a walk, make a fire, watch a movie, or make some music :p

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Let's make a psychonaut soccer team and take psychedelics then play.

Hahahaha
i can see how that'd turn out
with a few people sitting in the middle of the field in a circle discussing the finer points of life, a few more running around the field like asylum escapees and one guy holding the ball seeing deep into it and comparing it to the universe

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
LOL!!
I was really laughing when reading that :lol:

Anyway, I'm preparing to do this night the alone-in-the-dark experience. I feel is ok.
Preparing some blue lotus( I usually mix them)... and is the first time in 2 years I' m not taking shrooms in the forest. I'm a bit scared :D

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I can't stand watching tv when I'm tripping.

What is great is watching the sun rise in the morning. This works especially well with mescaline when you start tripping at around 24:00 with a decent dose. Seven hours later you'll still be tripping good, but well able to do things like take a walk and watch the sunrise.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
For me:

TV, or a an awesome fuck movie.
Music
Shower
Shower
Shower
Shower

Take photos of nature (awesome if you can coordinate yourself properly)
Walking anywhere (as long as you have a sitter. You don't wanna wake up 5,000 miles away from home)

Write poetry
Sit and think
Read a book (might get boring after a while)
Watch sun rise/set
Go to a beach. Enough said. :p

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
I'm missing these recommendations ;):

-Playing an instrument:

For me, making music while tripping is one of the key components that truly opened doors for me. When it comes, it comes to me naturally without any hindrances and the music becomes a vessel. A sort of vehicle for me that can take any form or shape and transforms in tune with the flow of the moment.

It takes me in a sort of trance state where the I that normally plays the instrument no longer is there and as i watch my fingers i realize i am not consciously playing it, but rather my fingers are being led and placed just right on the instrument without me having to think or make choices. There were no thoughts just observation at this moment. Making music without the YOU. ;)

Singing:

I sang for the first time in a mushroom trip some months ago, another marvellous thing. At first it felt a little bit uneasy but i was in good company as my friend already sung out loud in recent trips, which encouraged me.
Singing connected me with some inner strength and made possible for me to explore deeper feelings and being.
I do not sing a recognizabe song but a tune can come to me which has the structure of song sometimes.

The music that comes out of me tells me something. It can be anything from something about myself, how i relate to others and my world, it can show me something i need to know or just connects me with my heart.

Dancing:

Dancing is something i can recommend too. One time on the beach i ran like a little child through the sand and danced with joy in my heart, it was one of those moments i regained some sense of innocence and spontaneousness, not feeling a social pressure of 'acting normal' and i could just let it out, all the good feelings i sometimes normally hide under a layer of clouds.

Painting or drawing:

A nice way to ground the experience for me is to engage in some drawing or painting when coming down. The critical spirit is weakened and i can just let my left brain do the work without intervening, which is a nice break from all that self-critism i'm so used to :)

Have fun!

HighFive

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Avr 2009
Hello, i've just read this thread and i was wondering how you could do things such as watching daylight or TV while tripping.

I just can't stand light or anyone's speech while tripping.

i usualy trip with wordless music ( nature's noises cds are AWESOME) or just silence. i almost always close my eyes and when i do not, i enjoy looking at the night sky. Anything too bright or loud makes me feel the urge to flee.

never tried to trip at daylight tho. but im almost sure i could not enjoy it.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Watching TV NO :!: :!: :!: :evil:

Singing, dancing, painting playing insturments . YES :D

tisanemaster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2009
one guy holding the ball seeing deep into it and comparing it to the universe
I'd be that guy! :lol:

Also, watching smoke (incense is the best IMO) when you're tripping is awesome. You can see lots of stuff, like hidden messages, dancing people, mushrooms, hearts, etc... I did that yesterday when I was high on Benadryl and that was crazy!

Listening to music is always fun, especially with substances that make you appreciate it more, like acid of Benadryl.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
TV or movies don't work for me either. I can't keep my eyes focused, my mind drifts away, and experience the sounds and images as disturbing.

Arimane, did you manage to do the alone-in-the-dark experience?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I get way too critical when I watch most movies while tripping, and tv no way. I can watch some experimental film/animation if it's engaging enough.. but that's about it, and even that for short periods, then it's time to close my eyes or look at a painting or something :)