Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The wrong message?

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Aaaaah poor plants, what are they giving them, cat-wee?

worse, politician perspiration..
ThickBox_dry.jpg

Subtle_Nod

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
Typical. They launch the whole things as "drugs" as one single entity to mean "illegal drugs", although, never saying so in a way that annoys a lot of people so that they can ride the backlash and try and force usage further down.

It was clearly the people who were "anti-drug" who did this as they knew the fury that came from it would be enough to keep people down.

I mean, the video has people shooting up and snorting but all the plants are cannabis. Again, all the information regarding addiction quoted in the article is NOT cannabis. It's confusing the two deliberately so that people can dig their claws into the emotional reaction to PROTECT THE KIDS.

Evolution has given people a knee jerk reaction to protect their kids, and rightly so, but in this instance, I sum up the tactic as:

Heroin = BAD
Heroin = Cannabis
Cannabis = BAD.
Choosing to do cannabis makes YOU BAD, now let us look after your freedom.

Do I sound more or less angry than I am? ARGH!

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
At first glace I thought "Oh wow, someone actually trying to educate the people." Than I read on.
"Unfortunately, what they don't put in it is that when you are taking a drug there's no quality control, you don't know what the hell's in it.
I think more than a few people here know exactly what they are taking, generally because it was either made personally, or you know what you are getting.
"It's choosing to go on the scrap heap if you become addicted because very few people can actually throw off the addiction."
The addiction? The addiction to Marijuana? I think more people would be able to cold turkey smoking pot, than they would be able to give up eating meats, watching television, etc, etc. Or how about the fact that the previous quote is 100% accurate pertaining to legal prescription drugs. (Desloxyn, Opiates, Anti Depressents, Amphetamines).

Ignorance is anything but bliss.

It does seem though, as if every time I post anything along the lines I just feel like I am preaching to the choir, and nothing above needs to be said as we have our eyes open.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The propaganda back then actually worked on me: "hmm, if cannabis ain't that bad - then maybe other drugs ain't that bad as well"

The condemnation of cannabis as a "deadly bad" drug actually showed whole generations of kids that the government propaganda was pure bullshit. Maybe if the propaganda tells them that some drugs ain't that bad will make them believe again that some drugs like heroin i.v. are in fact extremely dangerous.
What's the point of government repeating again and again that "all drugs are deadyl dangerous" when none of the kids believe them in the first place because they know from first hand experience that some drugs aren't that dangerous...

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
But the pamphlet itself does not sound that bad from what you can hear. Sure the journalists fuck it up, but the idea of the pamphlet itself?

"If you choose to experiment with drugs, only take small amounts at the time..."

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Their demonization of education is what struck me.
Education contrary to the political consensus that is.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
buffachino a dit:

exactly my point.

Its stupid enough, that they go on fighting instead of educating. but if someone has the guts to educate instead of simply defaming it, they get him too...

suckers

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
psm a dit:
Its stupid enough, that they go on fighting instead of educating. but if someone has the guts to educate instead of simply defaming it, they get him too...
Yes, because that's how they got educated... :rolleyes:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
buffachino a dit:

Authority always fears education on a wide scale. Authority is surviving because of the flat minds.