Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The World of 5-MeO-AMT???

• Auteur de la discussion Nocturnal.i.am
  • Date de début
N

Nocturnal.i.am

Invité
I have recently takin an interest in the Psychedelic chemcal 5-MeO-AMT, which as far as I know is unscheduled, but produces an extremely potent and unique high. I'm looking to do some personal experimentation with it, recreational of course, but have had no luck tracking down some online. I found a few sites, but they all were shut down or had fake advertisement for having a supply.

Can anyone help me out here?

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I do believe that asking for RC suppliers is against forum rules. Do a Google search for "RC supplier"

butane

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Nov 2007
I have experimented with 5-Meo-AMT, and I did not find it enjoyable. Imagine taking way too much amphetamine along with some mushrooms from hell and you have somewhat of an idea of what it's like. Not recommended.

Kolio

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2007
Never tried it but has the reputation to be the least enjoyable rc/psychedelic

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Experiences are very subjective, the drugs isn't terrible when you've taken it once and the trip was hell.

On erowid there are some good experiences.

majic22

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
bro Ive tried it and while it should be noted that I never liked any of the psychadelics Ive done, this was the worst. It was the scariest 10 hours of my life. I thought I was "stuck" in that state forever.....it just would not end.

I ended up having to take 3 trazodones to knock me out of my misery. I cant remember the name of the place we ordered it from but save yourself the trouble and find something else.

Mo0dy

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2005
The only psychedelics I threw down the toilet. I spent the first few hours puking, then I had a headace for the rest of the time and couldn't sleep for twenty hours. Worst drug ever.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Mo0dy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:59 Post subject:
The only psychedelics I threw down the toilet. I spent the first few hours puking, then I had a headace for the rest of the time and couldn't sleep for twenty hours. Worst drug ever.
Than keep on looking, you'll find an even worse one.

G

Invité
i think the worst drug might be cyanide, even though i never done it :drinkers: :goodman:

ODB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Oct 2007
How would someone write 5-meo-amt so that it shows it is the S-isomer?

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
Lets see here 5 meo AMT. The first 3 trips I took of it were really neat. Great visuals, A little speedy and I had to go to the bathroom frequently but it was ok. I prefer AMT alot more though. The last trip I had on 5 meo-amt was very unpleasant. I dosed at about 4pm. redosed at 7. Apparently I took way to much and I couldnt see my hand infront of my face, this part of the trip lasted about 7 hours, I had to get a friend to watch over my actions. by 3am I could see my hand again. I then went home ate some xanax, smoke soem weed and stared at the TV in a kinda blotted out state, watching things and being non moveable. I havent done 5 meo-amt since. It just hasnt been that appealing to try again. I would if I had the dosage right.
Oh and if you do it dont eat any meat or cheese or dairy 2 days before and the day after you could break out in hives.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Let me just comment on Xanax real quick. Eww.